You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: IndiaStudyChannel.com

How to post image in article?

I have been so long since ISC and wrote few articles. However, I have always found it tough to post images in ISC. This is not something easy for me. Though I have written few articles in other website and my own blogs where inserting image is so easy.

What is the easy way to insert image in ISC article?
    Jeets, go through this Help Topic and these Guidelines to get an idea about attaching/ inserting images in an article. Hope it helps!
    Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance- George Bernard Shaw.

Click on 'Insert Images' button that you see below the article body. Then click on 'Add New Attachments/Images' button. Then click 'Choose File' button of Attachment 1 under 'Add Multiple Attachments/Images'. If you want to attach a second image, then click on 'Choose File' button of Attachment 2. Likewise you can add up to 5 images.

Next check the 2nd option under 'Attachment options' and then click the 'Submit Attachment' button. Then click 'Embed Image in Article' button. That's it. You can see the image link in your article. If you want to place the image at specific place in your article, then copy the 'Image Link' which is provided within angle brackets < > and paste it in your article body at the desired place. That's it.

To view whether the image is placed properly or not click on 'Save and View' button provided below the article body.

Hope it's clear.

-----------------
    Thanks & Regards
    Kalyani

Thank you so much Saji and Kalyani for detailed information. I am sure this will help me to post images in article.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.