You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions

How about an Android Application for ISC ?

Dear Members as we are growing, the need of a mobile application for our site can be considered. Most of the people here are having with a 3rd or 4th generation mobile phones especially the new generation. So it will be very usefull if we can Introduce a Mobile App in the android platform for our site. I belive this will give ISC a very good advantage in every sense including the advertisement, more memebers, and this will result in global development of every part of ISC. I am expecting the ideas from the administrative wing to make this topic an healthier one. Actually I went to this Idea because of the difficulty facing while using ISC on mobile its not convinent to use a desktop web on mobile.
    Abhinav,

Before starting a forum thread, do please use the search box and check for the topic. See the threads that have come up for discussion on this: App for ISC threads . The Webmasters were informed each time, but no developments took place on this front.

When people come at you with their worst, you should come at them with your best (advice given to Selena Gomez by her mother, quoted in Time magazine.)

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.