You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions

How about an Android Application for ISC ?

Dear Members as we are growing, the need of a mobile application for our site can be considered. Most of the people here are having with a 3rd or 4th generation mobile phones especially the new generation. So it will be very usefull if we can Introduce a Mobile App in the android platform for our site. I belive this will give ISC a very good advantage in every sense including the advertisement, more memebers, and this will result in global development of every part of ISC. I am expecting the ideas from the administrative wing to make this topic an healthier one. Actually I went to this Idea because of the difficulty facing while using ISC on mobile its not convinent to use a desktop web on mobile.
    Abhinav,

Before starting a forum thread, do please use the search box and check for the topic. See the threads that have come up for discussion on this: App for ISC threads . The Webmasters were informed each time, but no developments took place on this front.

Keep smiling...one day life will get tired of upsetting you.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.