You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

TOW for the week 5th Mar -11th Mar’17 (Winners)

I am very much pleased to announce the winners of the TOW for the week 5th Mar -11th Mar'17. Also, I beg your pardon for the delay in announcing the result.

Now, the Winner is:
    Dr.N V Srinivasa Rao for his thread - If I is replaced with We even illness will also become wellness
    ~ A thread that gives a message regarding the importance of team spirit.

It is also decided to award Special Prize to:

1. Joyshree for her thread - Do you believe what Birbal said to Akbar?
    ~ An interesting question very often strikes to our mind!

2. Umesh for his thread - Has reservation policy created unnecessary conflicts in our country ?
    ~ A serious question from many but we won't find an answer for this!

The winner will get 60 points and 60 c.c and the Special Prize would carry 40 points and Rs.40 c.c. Member, please join with me to greet the winners.
    Thank you and congratulations to Umesh and Dr. Rao.
    Live life Kingsize!

Congrats and best wishes to Dr.N V Srinivasa Rao for his thread - If I is replaced with We even illness will also become wellness which was enlightening and has strong message. Also a word of appreciation to special Tow winners Joyshree for her thread - Do you believe what Birbal said to Akbar? and Umesh for his thread - Has reservation policy created unnecessary conflicts in our country ? which were equally well deserved to get the special award.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

[Response removed by Admin. Read forum policies.]

My heartiest congratulations to Dr.N V Srinivasa Rao, Joyshree and Umesh for winning the Thread of the week.
    live happily in every situation of life

Heartiest congratulations to Dr.N V Srinivasa Rao, Ms. Joyshree and Mr. Umesh for winning the Thread of the Week. These award-winning three threads are thought-provoking and are of very good quality.
    Have a break, have a 'chit-chat'-Partha Kansabanik

Thanks everyone for their good wishes.
    Congrats to Srinivasa Rao and Joyshree for their award winning contributions.

Knowledge is power.

My heartiest congratulations to Dr N.V Srinivasa Rao for winning the TOW award and to special prize winners Joyshree and Umesh.

Hearty congratulations to Dr Srinivasa Rao, the winner of the Thread of the Week award for the week 05th to 11th Mar '17 and also to the Special Prize winners Joyshree and Umesh! Let our endeavor be to enrich the forum with thought provoking and intelligent threads that would engage others in a fruitful discussion.

The cash rewards and points have been credited to the winners.

Knowledge is knowing tomato is a fruit; Wisdom is not putting it in fruit salad - Miles Kington.

Hearty congratulations to Dr. Srinivasa Rao for winning the Thread Of the Week for Mar 05-11, 2017. I also extend my wishes to Ms.Joyshree and Mr. Umesh for winning the special prize for the week. Wonderful threads of the week bagged the awards. Keep it up.

At the outset I like to thank the editors of India study channel for selecting my thread as Thread of the week. I want to extend my congratulations to Ms. Joyshree and Mr. Umesh for winning the special prizes for the week.

Here are my greetings and sincere thanks to all the friends for their good words and wishes.

Thank you every one

My hearty congrats to Dr. Rao for winning the TOW award, and to Joyshree and Umesh for winning the special prizes for the week.
    Well done ladies and gentlemen. Keep it up.

No life without Sun ¤

My hearty congratulation to Dr. Rao for winning the tread of the week award, and to Joyshree and Umesh also for winning special prizes.
    Honesty is the best policy.

Sign In to post your comments