You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Problems/Complaints

Cash credit is not allotted for school update

Points got credited but no cash credits are allotted for the below mentioned approved post submitted under the schools section.

Sunshine Chennai Senior Secondary School

I request the editors of the concerned section to do the needful. Thanks in advance.
    In the School, College and University section, you olny get points and revenue shares when one is eligible for Adsense.
    Be the Hero of the zero hour!

Soundharya,

Updates are different from school posts. You have requested for checking out the school post, not its update! The needful has been done.

Keep smiling...one day life will get tired of upsetting you.

John,

You have given incorrect information. We do give cash credits for posting schools & colleges as well as for updates on these, the cash credits depending on the quality of the information provided. The universities section is closed for posting, but members can give detailed updates and get cash credits for them.

[Just a small note: I think you meant 'Google' and not 'Goggle' in the forum footer. The answer: it cannot find yourself!]

Keep smiling...one day life will get tired of upsetting you.

Thank you! Cash credit is allotted for my school post.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.