You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Problems/Complaints

How to add colleges?

Dear ISCians,

The "Add College" section doesn't have any information about reputed Colleges in Tuensang, Nagaland.

The reason I'm pulling out this thread is that we have Four colleges here in Tuensang which are present from decades. Unfortunately, they don't have a website and phone no.

Under such situation, how can I add those colleges in ISC?
    John, permission to add colleges is given on a case to case basis which has to be given by the editors of the section. Please provide the details here, like name and location of the colleges that you want to add to our data so that we can check and do the needful. I don't think there will be an institute without a phone number though it might be true that they do not have a website. Please check the facts. You may also like to confirm that the colleges you want to add is not available in our data by searching in our data bank.
    Knowledge is knowing tomato is a fruit; Wisdom is not putting it in fruit salad - Miles Kington.

I'm pursuing higher studies from "The Global Open University" but could found other options to add my name. The name is available in the university category. However, I could find any fields to input my name, search and add myself as a student.

The information available here http://www.indiastudychannel.com/universities/1335-The-Global-Open-University.aspx is incorrect. Kindly update.

The Global Open University is a Nagaland state government legislated university established in 2006, TGOU (ACT 3 of 2006).

Campus: Kohima, Dimapur and Wokha

Affiliations: UGC, AICTE, DEC, COL

Headquarters: Dimapur-797115, Nagaland.
    Address: Sodzulhou Village, P.O. - ARTC, NH-39
    DEC Approved
    UGC recognised

Email: uni.open@yahoo.com
    openedu@rediffmail.com

Phone's:
    +91-8731887593
    +91-8731887594

Be the Hero of the zero hour!

John, you now have the permission to update the information about the college under reference. Before posting the same, you may like to refer to a few earlier posts on the same lines for guidance. Please recheck and confirm the details before posting. Also, do make it a point to write the contents in your own words.
    Knowledge is knowing tomato is a fruit; Wisdom is not putting it in fruit salad - Miles Kington.

Sign In to post your comments