You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Is social media a good platform for Business people?

Well, social media has been connecting several people through the internet. And so, it is a reason to approach social media for promoting a business online. But, does it help in flourishing business? Is it beneficial by any means for a business oriented people? What do you think? If you had a business what would you do? Would you approach any of the social media platforms for promoting your business online?
    What I feel that social media platform may be one of the source to promote our business but that may not be the real platform to earn handsome money. Yes I do agree that our products when hoisted online do get inquiries and also real customers too. But bargaining would be more and you have to compromise on the rates. People know that products which are not saleable in real or virtual markets are hoisted in internet and hence the bargaining would be more than expected. Nevertheless what I feel that promoting any product through the known people is always good and they will in fact bring new customers. But we cannot expect repeat orders from the customers already taken through online. Moreover home delivery is the concept attached with on line shopping and if you can provide the same, orders can be expected.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

• Sign In to post your comments