You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Star of the Week award- 12th to 18th March '17- Winner!

We have great pleasure in announcing that Dr N.V. Srinivasa Rao is the winner of the Star of the Week award for the week 12th to 18th March '17. The award is in recognition of his consistency and the serious and logical approach he has been maintaining while posting contents in different sections.

It is not very difficult to be active and be visible in the ISC sky but it is quite difficult to outshine others while balancing the quality and quantity of contents posted. Hope he will continue to enrich the pages of ISC and will remain active by spreading his wings to other sections also!

The winner will get a cash reward of Rs 250/-

Friends, please join me in congratulating the Star of the Week award winner!
    My hearty congrats to Dr N V Srinivasa Rao for winning the Star of the week award for 12th to 18th march 17 week end as his consolidated contributions in various sections and surely he deserves the recognition..
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

My heartiest congratulations to Dr.NV Srinivasa Rao for taking away the Star of the week award for 12-18 March 2017. Well done. Mr. Rao. You really deserve this star award. Keep it up.
    No life without Sun ¤

Congratulations to Dr N.V Srinivasa Rao for winning the star of the week award.

Hi,
    My best wishes and hearty congratulations to Dr N.V Srinivasa Rao for wining the star of the week award for the week. I really enjoyed the contributions he made in ISC and as a new comer in this site I get guideline from the senior members like him.

Congrats Dr Rao for your outstanding contributions during the week and hope you will keep the tempo going and add valuable posts and information on the ISC platform.
    Knowledge is power.

My heartiest congratulations to N.V. Srinivasa Rao ! Keep up the tempo.
    When you talk, you are only repeating what you already know. But if you listen, you may learn something new!

I extend my heartiest congratulations to Dr N.V. Shrinivasa Rao for being adjudged the winner of the "Star of the Week".

I'm proud of his achievement, and further wishes him all the success.

Be the Hero of the zero hour!

My heartiest congratulation to Dr N.V. Srinivasa Rao for winning the star of the week.
    live happily in every situation of life

I like to thank the Editors for selecting me for the Star of the week award. I also want to place my sincere thanks to all my friends who placed their appreciation on record.

Once again my thanks to all my friends.

drrao
    always confident

Congratulations Dr N.V. Shrinivasa Rao for bagging a star award! Keep up the good work.
    Keep smiling...one day life will get tired of upsetting you.

Congratulation to you for winning the award...it means a lot actually. Longing to see more good and consistent work from your end.

My hearty congratulations to Dr N.V Srinivasa Rao for wining the star of the week award for the week 12th to 18th March '17.
    The greatest wealth in this world is mental peace and good health.

Congratulations to Mr. N.V. Srinivasa Rao for Star of the Week Award for your consistent performance. Hope and wish you will continue the same tempo in future too.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.