You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Requests

Request regarding creation of (new) district pages

This thread is to inform the Webmaster that I occasionally post information updates mainly in respect of districts located at eastern and north-eastern parts of the country. Yesterday, I was checking the districts of West Bengal. Two districts, viz., Alipurduar and Kalimpong, have been created by the present State Government in 2014 and 2017, respectively. However, no relevant page is available in respect of these two districts in ISC. Another new district is going to be formed very soon (Asansol district) bifurcating present Barddhaman district.

In view of above, I am requesting you to create two new pages in respect of these two new districts of West Bengal to enable the members of ISC to post information updates.
    For that matter even in Telangana new districts have been formed and not officially declared at ISC.. As per the past details, Telangana has only 11 districts but now another 20 has been added. The author suggestion should also be taken into account and inclusions be made accordingly.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Partha,

Thanks for the alert. Alipurduar and Kalimpong Districts have been added as per your request. Only a basic summary text has been put in. You can provided other detailed information via updates. Let us know when the third one is formed & it will be added too.

Keep smiling...one day life will get tired of upsetting you.

• Sign In to post your comments