You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Testimonials

6 yrs -72 months -312 weeks- 2192 days -52608 hrs - 3216480 minutes -192988800 secs Journey at ISC

Jai Hind,
    What a long journey of 6 years( 72 months - 312 weeks - 2192 days - 52608 hrs - 3216480 minutes - 192988800 seconds ) long Journey at ISC.

My dear fellow ISCian,
    Today is a day to rejoice and celebrate. I will be just completing 192988800 (Nineteen crores twenty nine lakhs eighty eight thousand eight hundred )seconds at 05.13 hrs on 24th March 2017 in India Study Channel under the able leadership of Webmasters Tony John, Jose Mathew, Timmy M John, Managing Editor Vandana. My special thanks to the WMs and ME.

Indeed, I enjoyed each and every second of my life at ISC during the glorious SIX years. Despite my odd and hard little days, I fully enjoyed my stay at ISC. ISC helped me to learn and earn. My achievements can be seen via my profile page.

My sincere thanks to my fellow ISCian (who are old and active forum members) K Mohan, Ravishankara, Kalyani, Saroja, Juana, Gypsy, Venkiteswaran, Partha, Kailash Kumar, Thimmayya Kamat, Viswakarma, Pattabhi Ramachandran, Ramakrishna Khambampatti, Padmini, Madhvi Choubey, Veena Sharma, Pranita, Soundharya, Lonika Ghosh, TM Sankaran, KVR Rao, Jeets, Jeba princy, Joyshree, Sushma, Bhushan, Chitra Rana, Sudarmani, Saji Ganesh, Jagdish Patro, Dhruv, Dan, ar, Sheo Shankar Jha, Umesh, Seema shah Neelam Joshi and Aditya Mohan who co-operated and supported me with their responses to my threads with their appreciation, suggestion, corrections, advice, criticism, sarcastism, views, opinion and comments. It helped me to survive at ISC till todate.

All the six good years will be considered as Golden years in my(Sun's) life.

May God bless India Study Channel and all the ISCians who love ISC. Let me share my fun and joy with my fellow ISCian forever.
    Jai ISC
    JAI HIND.
    Very nice to know that the author has spent six good years with this great site and that is no mean achievement. Only few members of old cadre who are regular and yet consistent to this site has been able to achieve such milestones giving full support to this site from all possible manners. Keeping the forum section high, the author made innumerable threads which were creative, interesting, enterprising, adoring, befitting, and above all he has the niche to be in limelight always. I wish him further success and very long association with great site and also win some awards in rewards in future.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Congratulations to you on completion of 6 years in ISC. It is also pleasure for me to have an association with you for the last three and half years and share my views with you and other members here. Hope to see you with more active participation and lively discussions with your innovative and creative threads.
    Regards,
    Jagdish

Congratulations Sun! It is indeed wonderful and remarkable achievement because staying online with a particular site is not so easy. You have done such a beauty. May God give you more energy to stay with ISC for long long years! Wish you all the best and congratulations once again.
    Jeba.

Many congratulations Sun on completing successful six years in ISC! Your long and active association with this site is indeed commendable and is worthy of appreciation. Hope you will continue your journey here with the same commitment and love! All the best!
    "To be proud of knowledge is to be blind with light" - Benjamin Franklin

A typical Sun's thread. Indeed, it is an achievement. Congratulations and my best wishes to you.

Glad to know you have completed six years with ISC. Look forward now to completing a decade!
    Keep smiling...one day life will get tired of upsetting you.

Congratulations sun for completing six years in ISC with some good contributions.

Congratulations Sun on this great achievement. Wish you all the best to cross more successful years.
    Regards
    Rizwan

Mr Sun,

Please accept my heartiest congratulations too on the occasion of completing six years at ISC. It has been a wonderful experience interacting with you in those six years, full of highs & lows like a roller coaster ride.

It was very thoughtful of you to remember your fellow ISCians at this important juncture. Keep entertaining us with your creativity. All the best with everything in your life!

When you talk, you are only repeating what you already know. But if you listen, you may learn something new!

I sincerely thank my fellow ISCians , Mohan, Jagdish Patro, Jebaprincy, Saji Ganesh, Jeets, Vandana, Sushma, Syed Rizwan and Gypsy for acknowledging this thread and felicitating me on my successful completion of six years at ISC sea sailing smoothly with fair weather and favourable wind.

Thank you ladies and gentlemen.

No life without Sun ¤

Mr Sun,
    Please accept my heartiest congratulations on your completion of six year journey in ISC channel.
    I have had the oppurtunity to go through your responses and all these were really very infatuations and impressive ones'. Hope you would contribute in the similar fashion in the time ahead.

• Sign In to post your comments