- Category: Miscellaneous
- #593926Rightly said, success is to be ascertained with respect to the originally allocated goals and objectives. Outside people can not understand it in that perspective.
When a person tries hard for certain objectives and gets partial success he may not be satisfied though outside people will be congratulating him. He will be in fact pondering over the reasons and deficiencies responsible for a limited success in his endeavour. He is not happy with his achievements which are below his expectations.
So definitely until unless we ourselves are not satisfied with our performances and success obtained there is no point in taking the congratulations of friends and relatives on their face value.
Knowledge is power.
- #593966Everybody will set their goals in life and work hard for achieving the same. But you can't reach the goal at one step. You have to climb many steps to reach your goal. But each step you climb is a partial success to you. People noticing this will congratulate. It will act as a motivation to climb further steps. Motivation is very important for success.
Lord Krishna is the charioteer for Arjuna. He motivated him and helped him in every moment of war and made him to succeed. Salya is the charioteer for Karna. He used to criticize Karna always and used to down grade him always. This is also a factor which caused defeat of Kauravas. So motivation is very important for one to reach his goal.
This will add up to the determination of the Individual for attaining the success.
- #594044Achieving the goal is success. But what are the goals set by us are n't known by others.Others congratulate us encourage us.But only we know ,how much we achieved.One of my student passed with flying color ,I congratulated him and said you got good marks ,He said Mam,I don't care these marks,My dream is to qualify in IIT exam.I was surprised, he was in school ,he dreamed for IIT. Some times we ignore the success we get in going ahead achieving the goals.We always want for a big success.But small successes are the bases of big achievement.We should enjoy after achieving small steps also.
- #594063We get satisfaction when others appreciate our work and efforts . If one works for self satisfaction, then he will not or need not show it to others. He can keep it exclusive. private and secret.
Generally anyone who puts efforts and hard work expects some kind of compensation. It may be money, appreciation or some other way of rewards and compensation.
Only after getting these one may work for self satisfaction exclusively.
- #594076Small progress made in between on the path to achieve big success is also the matter of satisfaction for us.
'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
Even this challenging situation would ease