You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: IndiaStudyChannel.com

Code also not detected at Statcounter.

I am continuously facing problem after coming back on this site. I had submitted my problem in this thread. Tony sir and Vandana madam replied but problem not solved so far. How long will it take to solve?
    Today when I visited my statcounter I found message that codes are not detected on Indiastudy.com. What is the matter? Though it shows visitors everyday. Is it technical problem?
    I can't understand what 's wrong?
    Hakimuddin, please don't club different issues together. The problem you had projected earlier was with regard to your AdSense account and this thread is about Statcounter which is again not clear.
    Vandana ma'am has responded in the other thread on 17th March that the matter has again been referred to Tony sir for checking out the problem. Please be patient and wait for a response.

Knowledge is knowing tomato is a fruit; Wisdom is not putting it in fruit salad - Miles Kington.

Saji sir,
    I am not clubbing different issues together. i just want to inform that I am facing problems at every where. adsense profile page, statcounter, Adsense account. So i just want to know, why am I facing these types of problems?

Honesty is the best policy.

First of all, the problems you are facing has got nothing to do with you as an individual. I think there is something wrong in the way you are trying to implement the features in your account. Please go through the Help Topics and other relevant material available in the site as guidelines and articles and check out whether the process adopted by you is on the right track. Meanwhile, the admin will also check out whether there is any other technical mistake and will come back to you. These are minor issues and one must not feel dejected. Cheer up Hakimuddin and keep contributing instead of worrying over these issues; they will be sorted out in due course.
    Knowledge is knowing tomato is a fruit; Wisdom is not putting it in fruit salad - Miles Kington.

Thanks saji sir.
    Honesty is the best policy.

Sign In to post your comments