You must Sign In to post a response.
A special double rewards program for ISCians! Submit articles and get paid double for each one. Closing date extended to 12th April 2017.
  • Category: Reward Programs

Double Rewards Program - education loans in India (closing date extended to 12th April)

Here's another exciting double rewards program for our authors! The Webmasters are offering double for every article submitted on the topic 'Educational loans in India'.

You can write articles on the topic of educational loans in India and submit them in the relevant category of our articles section. To avail of the extra bonus equivalent to the cash credits you get for an article, you have to submit a link to the article on loans in a response below. Submit the links of all of your articles in one response only in this thread. You need not wait for the articles to be approved to submit the URL here.

Every article you submit for this program should have the words 'India' or 'Indian students' and 'Educational loan(s)' somewhere in the title of the article. You can specify the name of the bank / non-banking financial organization in the title. If writing on a non-banking loan, please avoid writing on fake online avenues/loan sharks.

Tips:
    1. You can use the search box and check topics already covered. WE do allow fresh articles on the same topic, of course, since updated info may be available.

2. You can put a couple of links to other internal pages of ISC (such as a query in the AE section) in the text if related to the article.

3. You can write on loans given for specific careers & courses in India. Just as examples refer:
    (i) SBI Education Loans for Pilot Training & Air Hostess Training Courses in India & Abroad.
    (ii) Corporation Bank Vidya scheme education loans for studies in India and abroad
    (iii) How to apply for SBI Global Ed-Vantage loan for UG, PG, Ph.D. studies abroad

4. You can write on loans given for taking up a specific course in a university/country abroad.
    (e.g. Study UK media courses with educational loans from PQR bank, India)

5. You can write general articles on educational loans in India (such as tips, benefits, taxes, letter samples, etc.)

Important Notes:
    1. Articles should not be in draft mode when you post the URL in your response here & any article submitted prior to the date of this announcement will not be considered for this double reward program.

2. You can post a response in this thread mentioning which topics you will write on. A member will be allowed to mention up to four maximum at a time that he/she would write on, submit those & then only mention the next lot of four. This would give everyone a chance to write on fresh topics & not block topics for others which you may not eventually submit at all.

Last date to submit articles for the double reward: 12th April 2017 (closing date extended)
    My humble submission:-

(i) Know the basic features of education loan in India
    (ii) Syndvidya scheme: Education loan scheme offered by Syndicate Bank
    (iii) Dena Vidya Laxmi Educational Loan Scheme for Economically Weaker Sections (EWS)
    (iv) Excellence scheme: Education loan from South Indian Bank
    (v) Vidyanidhi scheme: a unique education loan from South Indian Bank
    (vi) Baroda Scholar scheme: Educational loan from Bank of Baroda for studying abroad
    (vii) Baroda Vidya scheme: Educational loan from Bank of Baroda for studying in school
    (viii) PNB Udaan: Educational loan for Indian students to pursue higher education abroad
    (ix) PNB Saraswati: Educational loan scheme for students to pursue higher education in India
    (x) Model Education Loan: Educational loan from PSB for pursuing higher education in India and abroad
    (xi) Know about Allahabad Bank education loan scheme

Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

Here is my submission for the contest -

1. Education loan for study abroad from Indian Bank for Indian students
    2. Education loan from Canara Bank for higher studies in India
    3. Shiksha Sarthi - an education loan scheme from ICICI for Indian students
    4. Education loan by State Bank of India (SBI) for various study programmes
    5. Education loans in India - answers to some FAQs
    6. Claim education loan interest waiver in India under CSIS
    7. How to calculate your education loan EMI in India
    8. Prodigy Finance offers an alternative to education loans from banks for Indian students
    9. Problems faced in getting an education loan from an Indian private sector bank
    10. How to enjoy Income Tax benefits with your education loan in India
    11. 4 things to consider before getting an education on higher studies in India
    12. Education loans in India for OBCs and EBCs
    13. Co-operative Banks can be an alternative source of education loan in India
    14. HDFC Bank education loan for India and abroad
    15. Vijaya Bank offers educational loan to Indian students
    16. IDBI offers education loan to Indian students for higher studies
    17. Karur Vysya Bank Indian students education loan scheme - FAQs

"A love affair with knowledge will never end in heartbreak" - Michael Garrett Marino

This is to notify other members that my next article will be on education loan schemes offered by Canara Bank. I am reserving this topic.
    "A love affair with knowledge will never end in heartbreak" - Michael Garrett Marino

I am going to write on Syndicate Bank and Dena Bank education loan.

I am writing an article on education loans offered by HDFC Bank.

I am writing on Bank of India education loans, hence I reserve this topic for myself.

My next article will be on educational loan being offered by the South Indian Bank.

I would like to post the article on educational loans being offered by the Axis Bank. I reserve Axis Bank for myself.

My next article will be on educational loan offered by Bank of Baroda.

My submission of Axis Bank Educational loan is here:

How to get an Education Loan from Axis Bank?

I will be submitting two articles, one focusing on education loans offered by ICICI and the other covering different education loan schemes offered by SBI.

Here is my submission:
    Bank of India Star Education Loan and how you can get that:

Is the double reward programme still open for submission of articles?

Yes Juana, one can continue submitting articles for the double reward programme on educational loans. Thanks to your query and seeing the good response from members the editorial team has decided to extend the program till 12th of April 2017. So members are requested to make the best use of this opportunity and submit as many quality articles as possible on the above subject by the extended date. Members to note that the text in the main thread has been amended accordingly and the last date for submission now stands extended till 12th April 2017.
    Patience and perseverance pays

Mr. Dhruv: You should have announced this more prominently. You are only responding to a Member's query. Shouldn't you inform all Members on your own?

"..... seeing the good response from members the editorial team has decided to extend the program till 12th of April 2017": Till 8th April, 2017, only twelve articles have been submitted by the Members. So, the date is being extended.

Thank you for the intimation. My next four articles will be on educational loans offered by the following banks -

1. Vijaya Bank
    2. IDBI Bank
    3. HDFC (though the bank was selected by a member the article was not submitted within the previous deadline, and hence I am claiming the same)
    4. Karur Vysya Bank

I will write about education loan of Punjab National Bank (PNB).

Education loan is one of the best scheme launched by Govt for the brilliant student who are poor and cant afford their high cost professional courses.
    There is still thousands of poor needy student one who are away from these kinds of govt program as they have fear of banking system.
    They are not aware about the dos and donts of Educational loan system, first of all we have to give them fair fact information about these kinds of program so that the brilliant form the poorest family can also set a mile stone in the growth of indian economy.
    Poor people can them away from banking loan as they dont have clear information about the same only the smart one or people connected with banking family by anyway only get these benefits.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.