Double Rewards Program - education loans in India (closing date extended to 12th April)Here's another exciting double rewards program for our authors! The Webmasters are offering double for every article submitted on the topic 'Educational loans in India'.
You can write articles on the topic of educational loans in India and submit them in the relevant category of our articles section. To avail of the extra bonus equivalent to the cash credits you get for an article, you have to submit a link to the article on loans in a response below. Submit the links of all of your articles in one response only in this thread. You need not wait for the articles to be approved to submit the URL here.
Every article you submit for this program should have the words 'India' or 'Indian students' and 'Educational loan(s)' somewhere in the title of the article. You can specify the name of the bank / non-banking financial organization in the title. If writing on a non-banking loan, please avoid writing on fake online avenues/loan sharks.
1. You can use the search box and check topics already covered. WE do allow fresh articles on the same topic, of course, since updated info may be available.
2. You can put a couple of links to other internal pages of ISC (such as a query in the AE section) in the text if related to the article.
3. You can write on loans given for specific careers & courses in India. Just as examples refer:
(i) SBI Education Loans for Pilot Training & Air Hostess Training Courses in India & Abroad.
(ii) Corporation Bank Vidya scheme education loans for studies in India and abroad
(iii) How to apply for SBI Global Ed-Vantage loan for UG, PG, Ph.D. studies abroad
4. You can write on loans given for taking up a specific course in a university/country abroad.
(e.g. Study UK media courses with educational loans from PQR bank, India)
5. You can write general articles on educational loans in India (such as tips, benefits, taxes, letter samples, etc.)
1. Articles should not be in draft mode when you post the URL in your response here & any article submitted prior to the date of this announcement will not be considered for this double reward program.
2. You can post a response in this thread mentioning which topics you will write on. A member will be allowed to mention up to four maximum at a time that he/she would write on, submit those & then only mention the next lot of four. This would give everyone a chance to write on fresh topics & not block topics for others which you may not eventually submit at all.
Last date to submit articles for the double reward: 12th April 2017 (closing date extended)