You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Can every member promote "Turn words into Money" with hash tag on social media ?

I am making this request to the members of this site who are also very active in social media and surely there are many topics trending on daily basis and each one can promote our site also through the slogan "Turn words into Money" with a reference of the said author to join this site on the various social media. By doing so people may join ISC across the globe and also have the interest to visit our sites for their various information requirement and the job seekers would be interested to have their own information. Any takers ?
    I have already started promoting from my side:
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Delete Attachment

I have 10 downline. Two of them have had validated and the rest has joined but haven't validated yet. On the top of that, the are not active. Most pepole expect to get rich quick from the first place.

It' a good idea to promote your refferal link so people join and become part of this community.

Be the Hero of the zero hour!

Not every one reading your link may join the site. But when they see that often, some may even change their mind and give a chance.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

• Sign In to post your comments