You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

TOW for the week 12th March – 18th March 2017 (Winners)

Discussion forums help everyone to share and gain knowledge from each other. The role of discussion forums is an essential part of any website in the virtual world. Happy to see that our Forum section is regaining its momentum with participation of our active members and new comers with fresh thoughts on various topics. Now it is time to announce the winners of the TOW for the week 12th March – 18th March 2017.

And the Winner is:
    Jagdish Patro for the thread - According to you, how could you demarcate a line between self-respect and arrogance?

It is also decided to award Special Prize to the following members:
    1. Sushma for her thread - People are either good or bad based on our experience
    2. Indu Singh for her thread - We Indians are different from others.

Cash credits have been given to the other threads based on their quality. Members, please join me to greet the winners.
    Hearty congratulations to Jagdish, the winner of the TOW award and also to Sushma and Indu Singh, the Special Prize winners!
    The cash rewards and points have been credited.

"To be proud of knowledge is to be blind with light" - Benjamin Franklin

My hearty congradulation to Jagdish patro the winner of TOW. I also congradulate sushma and Indu singh for special prize award.
    Honesty is the best policy.

My best wishes and Hearty congratulations to Jagdish Patro, for winning the TOW award and also to Sushma and Indu Singh, for winning the Special Prize. All the contributions were awesome.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

My heartiest congratulations to Jagdish Patro, Sushma and Indu Singh for winning the Thread of the week, I hope lots from them in near future, Best of Luck.
    live happily in every situation of life

Congrats Jagdish, Sushma and Indu for the weekly TOW rewards. We have enjoyed your contributions during the week and hope you keep up the same spirit in future also to make ISC a topmost place for knowledge and information exchange.
    All the best.

Knowledge is power.

Congratulations to Jagdish, Sushma and Indu. for getting prizes in TOW for the week 12th March – 18th March 2017 .

Thank you ,all for your hearty congratulations.My special thanks to Editor and Lead Editor.

Congratulations to all the winners of TOW

My hearty congratulations to the winner of the TOW award Mr. Jagdish Patro and special prize winners Sushma and Indu singh. Well done members. Keep up your good work.
    No life without Sun ¤

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.