You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Testimonials

Let us read the Information Updates of ISC

I frankly admit that earlier I used to read only the Forum posts and Articles in ISC. I have been participating in Forum discussions enthusiastically and since the day of my joining, I am interested in old articles of ISC. Forum posts used to be interesting and colourful. Articles are highly informative.

However, during last one weelk, I have been reading the Information Updates. I am pleasantly surprised by the quality of the updates. The Superstars in this Section, viz., Ms. Soundharya, Ms. Vandana, Mr. Pawan Kumar, Mrs. Chitra Rana Raghav and some others are posting very informative Updates in respect of schools, colleges, universities, talukas and Lok Sabha/Assembly constituencies. I feel that many people/students would find these Updates very useful for various purposes including the competitive examinations.

I request other Members to go through these Updates regularly. They can also recommend these Updates to their relatives and friends. At the same time, other Members may also start posting quality Updates.

Last but not the least, I congratulate Ms. Soundharya, Ms. Vandana, Mr. Pawan Kumar and Mrs. Chitra Rana Raghav for their extremely informative Updates.
    Frankly speaking I have not visited the Information updates section as mentioned by the author. It seems some members are active there and contributing their best. Surely I shall visit.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Appeal to Editors. Just now visited the Information section and wants to update my city. But the posting permission was restricted. Kindly restore the same.
    K Mohan

K Mohan,

I checked just now your account. You do have permission for adding Info updates. Let us know the URL of the page where you were trying to add an update & where were you trying to place the update exactly?

Keep smiling...one day life will get tired of upsetting you.

Partha,

Thanks for bringing this section to the attention of members. We've posted a few threads in the past about this section, informing members about getting good earnings from it. Yet, only a handful of members are taking advantage of this superb earning avenue. Why superb? For two reasons: (i) You get very high cc for really good quality updates since it adds rich content to the page; (ii) You get AdSense revenue share (if you have an approved AdSense account of course) with the member who posted the school/college/city, etc.

It was nice of you too to mention the names of those contributing updates. I would like to mention here that you too have been giving good updates to our My India section. Please continue doing so as we do want to revive this section. You could also resume giving useful updates for universities, one of the very first sections that was placed when ISC was launched and does need fresh updates.

Members should note:
    (i) Do not add an update if the info already exists on the page (e.g. the correct phone number of a school / the Assembly constituency of a place, etc)
    (ii) If no descriptive text is given & you only provide updates of contact info, then you will get only points and no cash credits.

Keep smiling...one day life will get tired of upsetting you.

Now that Hyderabad is separated from AP and now in Telangana, I wanted to mention the same and the site prevented me to post further. By the way can we mention every small village or town of importance in this new state with some information galore ?
    K Mohan

Sign In to post your comments