You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Festivals

Greetings : Happy Ugadi and Gudi Padava

I take this opportunity and wish all those Telugu , Karnataka people in India and abroad, a very happy new year which starts from today. This year is called Hevalambi. Like wise Maharastra also celebrates their new year today as Gudi padava. On this occasion every home is filled with joy as they would have lots of hope and aspirations in this new year and Panchang recitation ie almanac recitation would be done for all the stars and predictions are made. Please register your greetings through this post.
    My best wishes to all Members of ISC on the auspicious occasion of Ugadi and Gudi Padva.
    Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

Happy Ugadi and Gudi Padva to all our members! Hope the New Year will bring in lot of happiness and prosperity.
    'Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance'- Confucius

I wish you a happy and prosperous Ugadi to all the members of ISC of A.P., Telangana and Karnataka. I also wish a happy New years day (Gudipadava) to the members of Maharashtra.
    Please go through the following link to know how Telugu people celebrate this festival with great fervor and enthusiasm:-
    Telugu New Year's Day Of Telugu People- ' Ugadi '-Importance And The Ways Of Its Celebration

Happy Ugadi to all the members of ISC. I wish a lot of happiness and prosperity be filled in everyone's life.

A very happy Ugadi and Gudipadva to all.
    My new year greetings to all the ISCians from Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Karnataka and Maharashtra celebrating Ugadi and Gudipadva. Let this new year bring more prosperity, happiness and light in our lives,

No life without Sun

I extend my good wishes to all the members of ISC on the auspicious occasion of Ugadi and Gudi Padva.

New year is a time for joy and future hopes. The community members look towards Panchang on this occasion to foresee what is stored for them during the year based on the astrological predictions. The atmosphere is filled with curiosity to unveil the destiny ahead. Such an important time once in a year definitely deserves celeberations.

I once again wish happy Ugadi and happy Gudi Padva to all.

Knowledge is power.

I extend my best wishes to all the people of Andhra Pradesh, Telangana and Karnataka a very happy and prosperous new year starting from today. This year is named as "Hemalamba." Some named it as "Hevalambi." Hemalamba is the Sanskrit word for the Telugu word"Hevalambi." Today in almost all places Panchanga sravanam will happen. Today special food is made and offered to village goddess as nivedyam. People visit temples and offer prayers to GOD.

I take this occasion to wish happy Gudipadava to people of Maharashtra

drrao
    always confident

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.