- Category: Festivals
- #594299My best wishes to all Members of ISC on the auspicious occasion of Ugadi and Gudi Padva.
Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.
- #594300Happy Ugadi and Gudi Padva to all our members! Hope the New Year will bring in lot of happiness and prosperity.
Knowledge is knowing tomato is a fruit; Wisdom is not putting it in fruit salad - Miles Kington.
- #594317I wish you a happy and prosperous Ugadi to all the members of ISC of A.P., Telangana and Karnataka. I also wish a happy New years day (Gudipadava) to the members of Maharashtra.
Please go through the following link to know how Telugu people celebrate this festival with great fervor and enthusiasm:-
Telugu New Year's Day Of Telugu People- ' Ugadi '-Importance And The Ways Of Its Celebration
- #594319Happy Ugadi to all the members of ISC. I wish a lot of happiness and prosperity be filled in everyone's life.
- #594322A very happy Ugadi and Gudipadva to all.
My new year greetings to all the ISCians from Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Karnataka and Maharashtra celebrating Ugadi and Gudipadva. Let this new year bring more prosperity, happiness and light in our lives,
No life without Sun ¤
- #594327I extend my good wishes to all the members of ISC on the auspicious occasion of Ugadi and Gudi Padva.
New year is a time for joy and future hopes. The community members look towards Panchang on this occasion to foresee what is stored for them during the year based on the astrological predictions. The atmosphere is filled with curiosity to unveil the destiny ahead. Such an important time once in a year definitely deserves celeberations.
I once again wish happy Ugadi and happy Gudi Padva to all.
Knowledge is power.
- #594347I extend my best wishes to all the people of Andhra Pradesh, Telangana and Karnataka a very happy and prosperous new year starting from today. This year is named as "Hemalamba." Some named it as "Hevalambi." Hemalamba is the Sanskrit word for the Telugu word"Hevalambi." Today in almost all places Panchanga sravanam will happen. Today special food is made and offered to village goddess as nivedyam. People visit temples and offer prayers to GOD.
I take this occasion to wish happy Gudipadava to people of Maharashtra