You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Problems/Complaints

What is going on in 'Ask Experts' section?

Please refer to the following link:-
    Authority responsible for making recruitment rules in Central Government departments

I noticed the question only on yesterday. As I have been doing this particular work (preparing Recruitment Rules) for the last 20 years in different capacities and in different Government Ministries/Departments, I submitted a detailed reply covering all queries. Just now I have found that my answer has been deleted.

In this connection, I would like to ask the concerned Editor the following:-
    (a) Do all the replies specifically reply all the questions raised by Mr. Pappu Das?
    (b) Do all the replies correctly explain the entire procedure of formulation of Recruitment Rules (RRs), which is a complicated process involving different Ministries/Departments of the Central Government? For example, do the replies mention about compulsory vetting of RRs by Ministry of Law & Justice, Department of Legal Affairs?
    (c) If the answers of the above two points are negative, then why did the Editor delete my to-the-point, accurate answer? Does the Editor know the entire procedure of formulating and notifying the RRs in Central Government? If not, then why did he/she delete my accurate response?

What is going on in 'Ask Experts' section?
    Partha,

It appears the response is sent to pending status and not deleted. Let me check up with the editor who has edited it and I will come back to you after doing the needful. Meantime, I am locking this thread to avoid unwarranted discussion.

Regards,
    Jagdish

Your AE response is approved now.
    Regards,
    Jagdish

Thanks Mr. Patro. In a lighter mood, I must say that if the baby doesn't cry, even the mother doesn't feed him/her.
    Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

Sometimes it so happens. I am locking this thread.
    Regards,
    Jagdish

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.