You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Requests

Inquiry for Legality

I am thinking of starting a new series of articles on ISC named 'NEPYK' in which I want to try to cover the concepts of Physics (NCERT books) with proper explainations and exercises. The concepts would belong to Class XI and XII. I will try to easify the NCERT language and add some extra material relevant to JEE Examination.
    Am I allowed? (Let me clear that NEPYK is just an arbitrary name (made of 'NCERT Physics Deeply Explained')

Lovish, your query has been put up to the concerned editors. Please wait for a response.

Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance- George Bernard Shaw.

Hello Sir,
    When will I be able to get the response from the concerned editors?
    I am really eager to know.

Lovish very good thought from your side. Normally physics is the subject of boredom to many students and if you can impact some worthy detailing while responding to each question, then that would be welcome to every student community who are weak in physics. But care must be taken that you are going to give apt and right answer and not deviating from the main topic. Because the students who are sincere to refer to your responses should not be put in to quandary.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

You can write educational articles but there shouldn't be any copyright issue. Make sure that the series of articles you post on Physics should be strictly original / self-written and not copy pasted from NCERT books.
    -----------------
    Thanks & Regards
    Kalyani

Hello Madam,
    My aim is to easify the language of NCERT and build a better understanding of concepts. Is it ok?

Lovish, the LE has clarified your doubt. Please also read and understand these guidelines and follow them strictly.
    Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance- George Bernard Shaw.

Sign In to post your comments