You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Revenue Share Bonus for February 2017

We have announced the revenue share bonus for the month of February 2017.

To view the Cash Credit details, visit our page: revenue share bonus for February 2017.
    Hearty congrats to all the top 20 members who got the revenue share bonus for the month of Feb 17. This time I was benefited with rupees 639 and thanks for the same.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Hearty congrats to all the members receiving Revenue Share Bonus for February. Proud to be one among the RSB receivers.
    No life without Sun

My hearty congratulation to top 20 member who received Revenue share bonus of this site.
    Honesty is the best policy.

Hearty congrats to all those who got a share of the Revenue Share Bonus! I am happy to be in the list after a gap. Thank you Timmy sir for the prompt announcement as usual!
    'Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance'- Confucius

Feeling good to see my name, after a very long gap, in the list of top 20 performers who receive the Revenue Share Bonus. Thank you Timmy for the announcement. And congrats to the top 20 members whose name is listed in the RSB.
    -----------------
    Thanks & Regards
    Kalyani

Congratulations to all the members who are in the list of revenue share bonus. Very happy to see my name in the list after a very long gap.

Hearty congratulations to the winners of the Revenue share bonus for this month. I hope I too would see my name on one day as a promising member of the plat form.

My heartiest congratulations to all whose name are in the list, work hard for next month best of luck.
    live happily in every situation of life

Congratulations to the top 20 most consistent Members of ISC for the month of February, 2017. Now it's time for them to enjoy the fruits of patience and hard labour. Although I don't have these two qualities, I am fortunate that my name has also somehow entered the Honors' list.
    Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

My heartiest congratulation to all top 20 members of ISC to win the reward of Revenue Share Bonus for February 2017 and best of luck to all members who are not in this list. Thanks webmaster John Sir for this announcement.
    Phagu
    Success occurs when opportunity and preparation meet.

I am happy to be featured in this list of Top Twenty. Congratulations to everyone who made it.

Saji - Special congratulations coming your way. You achieved a target that you had set for yourself. Well done!

"A love affair with knowledge will never end in heartbreak" - Michael Garrett Marino

Congratulations to all the deserving members who made it on the list and I am happy to be a part of it too.

• Sign In to post your comments