You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

OMG! What! Rs 500 and 1000 notes are legal now?

Good news to all those people who are still struggling with their once old notes, Now it is legal now. The secret news says that removing the black money from the market was a huge success and now there is not a big problem if the Modi Government once again introduced the same old notes in the market.

However, thanks for reading this thread. Above mentioned news is totally fake.
    Happy April Fool Day.
    Wow Jeets you too have humor sharing creative idea inside and before reading the content itself I know that you are making a prank for this all fools day and that is reality.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Maybe April Fool would be a good time to earn some leftist street cred. Go prank someone in power (To Popo's) and spend a night in jail.

And be the hero of April fool.

Be the Hero of the zero hour!

Happy Aril Fool day to all .
    Honesty is the best policy.

It may not be an April fool activity but a reality. Since many black money holders have converted their black 500 and 1000 rupee currency notes into new 2000 and 500 currency notes, it is a possibility. If government announces that old 1000 and 500 rupees currency notes will be valid and new 2000 and 500 rupees notes will be invalid, it will affect all the black money holders. I expect this, and Modi should do this.
    No life without Sun

Jeets, I was very happy to see the heading of this thread but everything changed when I reached the end of text in its body.

Last week one of my friend was desperately struggling at RBI to get his old notes changed, but as neither he is a NRI nor was on a trip abroad during the specified note ban period, he was not entertained there.

I instantaneously thought after reading the heading that I should inform him but alas! I had to be contented with the humour in the post.

Anyway it was a nice change from the academic wrestling and I thank you for making this morning so joyful.

Knowledge is power.

Mohanji, people around me who works with me physically, never have a silent moment unless I have really some serious job to finish. I am too a human so yes, I do have my other side too.

Umesh, I am sorry friend, I can understand your feelings. I just mean little fun through this thread, I never mean to offend such struggling people.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.