You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Creative Writing

With a heavy heart, I am bidding good bye!

Respected Members!

For a period of more than 18 months I have been disturbing you with my worthless writing. Not only this, I have never missed any opportunity to heckle other Members and respected Editors when some of my worthless writings were deleted. Now you don't have to be bothered by me.

Today morning at around 4.15 a.m, when I started my laptop, I suddenly received a mail from the appropriate authorities stating that my posting permission in ISC will be withdrawn with effect from 8 a.m. today. This ban will be withdrawn only when I would fulfill specific conditions. These conditions are:- (i) I have to grow butterfly mustaches; (ii) I have to grow goatee beard; (iii) I have to personally visit the residences of the all decision-making authorities and get certificate from each of them confirming my status about new mustaches and beard; (iv) Last but not the least, I have to upload my new 'avtar' on ISC. Only then my posting right will be resumed.

Needless to state that I am a clean-shaven person. To develop a butterfly mustache and goatee beard would take around three months or so. Then I have to visit the decision-making authorities all over India and then upload that photograph. In a conservative estimate, it will take at least four months.

However, I am taking a pledge that I would return to this interesting platform. Please note this date. On this day, I assure others that I would return soon. (If you want to express solidarity with me, kindly drop an e-mail to: p.kansabanik1967@yahoo.co.in)

HAKUNA MATATA!
    Oh my gosh. I too have received a similar mail. The same conditions for me too as desired for Partha. Only exception, I have time till 9 in the morning. What's happening here? Have the others too received something similar, especially those who are cleanshaven? Wonder when we will again be able to post in ISC!
    Patience and perseverance pays

I know Partha you taking this joke under the refuge of April fool and I wont believe what ever you said. For that matter ISC cannot ban any member in this forum and you it is impossible..
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

I remember a famous dialogue of P.K. "Koi phirki le raha he". Today is 1st of April and I think its only April fool. It is not a serious matter. I think so.
    Honesty is the best policy.

Sorry Mr. Partha, you won't be able to fool on April Fool day. It was a nice try though. But pakre gaye aap!! By the by nice try Dhruba and Happy April Fool's Day to all ISCians. I will post my thread soon.
    Live life Kingsize!

Partha,
    With my light heart, we all accept your good-bye. All the best for your departure from India Study Channel. May you live long and think about ISC days forever. Happy AF day.

No life without Sun

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.