You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

I am open to you Today. You ask me - I tell you. Don't hesitate

Dear ISCian,
    I am open to you Today. You can ask anything freely and frankly, and I would respond you freely and frankly. Please don't hesitate to post your questions, and accept the answers that I give you.

Come on...Why wait?....shoot.
    3 questions randomly.
    Have you moved to cashless transactions in everyday purchases?
    What are your some of the favorite movies?
    What's your favorite food?

When do you get angry?
    Turning point of your life.
    Who is your best teacher and why?

Honesty is the best policy.

Well on this April fool day some members did impress us with their creative threads and this also seems to be in that line. Asking question may be easy, but what is the proof that you are going to answer to our expectations. That means you have induced members to post their question and you wont respond at all. That seems to be the logic behind this post. If the members who posted has not received any response that proves you have won in this prank creating thread on the April fool day.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Sorry Mr Mohan,
    My thread has no concern with the fool's day. It is a very free and frank thread. Nothing to fool or get fooled. You can post your questions here. I shall consolidate and answer their each and every question in a single response
    I have scheduled to answer at 1800 hrs, 2100 hrs and 2359 hrs/01 Apr and at last 0700 hrs/02 April .

No life without Sun

Ok if you are serious to answer and here are my questions and I want forthright answers.

On the broad aspect you are a creative person. But you have the bad habit of poking at others by raising such issues which offends others badly. Don't you think you have to change character as you grow ?

And have the diligence and courage to accept creativity in others too. A word of appreciation from a critic like you would pave way for more productive works from members. Can you change ?

K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

@ Mahesh,
    1. About my cashless transaction in every day purchases? Yes. For all transactions above Rs. 250, I use my debit cards.
    2. My favourite movies - Old Tamil movies starting with 'P' directed by Mr. Bhim Singh.(Paasa Malar, Pathi Bhakthi, Paarthal Pasi theerum, Paava Mannippu etc) Hindi films Sholay, Aaradhana, Amar Prem, Aan Milo Sajna, Satyam Sivam Sundaram.
    3. My favourite food - Idly, Dosai, Appam, Idiappam and Puttu(All south Indian)

@ Hakimuddin,
    1. About my getting angry - Generally I don't get angry. However, I get angry when someone insults me in the public.
    2 .About my turning point - The day I got my appointment for a Government Job
    3. My best teacher - My father who taught me Ramayana and Mahabharatha and about life.

@ Mr. Mohan,
    1. I don't poke but write the right after a good thought. I call a spade a spade. I don't hide. I don't act. I am free and frank and straight forward.
    2. I sincerely appreciate others creativity as and when I feel them worth appreciating.

Thank you for your frank questions.

No life without Sun

Dear ISC,
    The free day is over. My thanks to all the three members Mahesh, Hakimuddin and Mohan for sparing their time to ask daring questions to me. I am pleased and satisfied.

@Editors: You may kindly lock this thread, please.

No life without Sun

• Sign In to post your comments