You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

March 2017 Cash Payment Announcement

We have announced the March 2017 Cash Payments for Editors and Members.

To view the Cash Payment details, visit our Cash Credits page.

Please follow the instructions to receive the payment if your name has been announced for a payment in the credits section.
    Thanks for announcing payment for the Month of March 2017 and I have already uploaded the invoice with all details for effecting payment. By the way congrats to all the members who got payment this time.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Thank you Timmy sir for the prompt announcement. Hearty congratulations to all those who could ensure cash payment for the month of March '17 to their kitty!
    'Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance'- Confucius

My heartiest congratulation to all listed members of ISC. We all excitedly wait this announcement on the first week of every month. Thanks Sir for this announcement.
    Phagu
    Success occurs when opportunity and preparation meet.

Thanks a ton. I'm glad that my name was also announced for the cash payment of 400Rupees.

I also extend my heartiest congratulation to all the members who has recived the reward.

Be the Hero of the zero hour!

My hearty congratulation to all the member for cash payment. Though my name is not in the list but I am glad that on second day of the month payment is announced.
    Honesty is the best policy.

Very pleased to see my name in the list of recipients of payment. My heartiest congratulations to all members in the list.
    No life without Sun ¤

Congratulations to all members who are enlisted for getting cash payments this month. Luckily, my name is also in the list this month.
    With regards,
    Ravi
    "Time & Tides waits for none"

Congratulations to all the members who are listed for cash payment. Thank you Tommy sir for your sincere announcement and I have already uploaded my invoice.

Congratulations to all, who have got payment this month, best of luck for the next month. I have uploaded my invoice.
    live happily in every situation of life

Thank you Sir, for the prompt announcement of payment and congratulations to all the ISC members whose names are announced in cash payment list.

Congratulations to the Members of ISC (myself included) who have been able to find their names in the coveted list this month.
    Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

Thank you very much Mr.Timmy, the Web Master. Now I am also one of the standard members of the platform. Because I am very glad to share with all the members that my name appeared in the list for the first time. I have downloaded the invoice but I got a doubt at one place. Can anyone please tell me what is the Payment PIN no.? When I read the payment instructions, I found that the payment Pin no. is available at the dashboard but I could not get it. How to get it and where to find out, please guide me someone.

Go to dashboard then click "manage payment and revenue settings". There you will find your Pin no and if you have not created then you can create it.

Thank you very much @Reena Upadhya for helping me out to how to fix the PIN no. I have so far not created and now I could do it with your help. Thank you once again.

Congratulations to all the winners for cash payment

I had submitted the invoice for getting payment. May I know how much days does it take to receive payment. Actually, I am receiving cash announcement after a long time.
    With regards,
    Ravi
    "Time & Tides waits for none"

I have uploaded my invoice last night. This is my first invoice and hope I've done in a proper way. If any lacking, please let me know how to overcome it.

Hard work always pay back. In my opinion this is the only forum which pays for writing you open comments in the form of article or story which is based on facts.
    This really realise us that we must focus of quality work and not on money like matter related to such work.
    Qualified People are there who sees our every action thus ready to compensate in the same manner.

sir, I think there is a delay in my payment this month, I have submitted my invoice on 2nd April but till now I haven't get, I know that I will get my payment but if it happen fast then I will be glad.
    live happily in every situation of life

Sir, I have received my first payment of Rs.300 from this wonderful platform. Thank you very much. It really encouraging me and of course all of us to dig out the internal talent which sometimes we also don't know how much talent we have.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.