You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

TOW for the week 19th March – 25th March 2017 (Winners)

There was good discussion on some threads that highlighted the importance our culture, personality development and other areas. Now it is time to announce the winners of the TOW for the week 19th March – 25th March 2017.

And the Winner is:
    Saji Ganesh for the thread - Is jumping the red signal an indicator to one's basic character?

It is also decided to award Special Prize to the following members:
    1. Indu Singh for her thread - By helping others we help ourselves
    2. Sushma for her thread - Is money overriding the talent?

Congratulations to the winners. Members, please join with me to greet them.
    I extend my heartiest congratulation to all the winners of TOW for thier valuable contributions.
    Be the Hero of the zero hour!

My best wishes and hearty congrats to Saji Ganesh for his thread - Is jumping the red signal an indicator to one's basic character? which really captivated the attention of every regulars here. My applause to special prize winners Indu Singh for her thread - By helping others we help ourselves which was a eye opener and Sushma for her thread - Is money overriding the talent? which again a great write up and won the recognition. Some of the members are very creative in their raising threads and hence eventually won the hearts of members and also the coveted prizes.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

My Hearty Congratulations to Mr. Saji Ganesh for winning the TOW for the week March 19-25, 2017. My congratulations also to Ms. Indu Singh and Ms. Sushma for winning the special prize for the week. Great going by the members of the platform. All the best to other members.

My congratulations to Mr. Saji Ganesh for winning the TOW for the week 19-25,March 2017. My congrats also to Ms. Indu Singh and Ms. Sushma for their achievement.
    drrao
    always confident

My heartiest congratulations to Saji Ganesh for his jumping the red signal and winning the TOW, and to the special winners Indu singh for helping others, and Sushma for her money over riding the talent. Well done Members.
    No life without Sun

Hearty congratulations to Saji Ganesh, Indu Singh and Sushma for the weekly awards. We enjoyed the threads raised by you during the week and hope you will be posting many more such response evoking threads during your academic journey in ISC.
    Please Keep it up.

Knowledge is power.

Congratulations to Saji Ganesh for winning the TOW award. Also congratulations to Indu Singh, co-winners of special prize award. Thank you for considering my thread for special prize award

Congratulations to Saji Ganesh for getting the winner prize TOW for the week winner prize 19th March – 25th March 2017 . Congrats to special prize winners Indu Sngh and Sushma.

Hearty congratulations to Indu Singh and Sushma for winning the Special Prizes in the TOW contest and a heartfelt thanks to all those who have spared their time to greet me on being the winner of the TOW!

I did try to resist but could not avoid mentioning a special thanks to Sun for his deeply meaningful greetings at #594658! Thanks you so much Sun!

The rewards have been duly credited.

'Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance'- Confucius

My heartiest congratulation to all winners Saji Ganesh, Indu Singh and Sushma for the reward TOW for the week 19th March – 25th March 2017 . We all know that Saji Ganesh, Indu Singh and Sushma are most active member of ISC.
    Phagu
    Success occurs when opportunity and preparation meet.

My heartiest congratulations to Saji Ganesh, Indu Singh and Sushma for winning the TOW, I hope that in near future lots more coming from them.
    live happily in every situation of life

Congratulations to the winner -Saji Sir for winning TOW contest. I also wish the same to both the special prize winners.
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

Congratulations to the winners of TOW

My heartiest congratulations to Saji, Indu Singh and Sushma for wining the TOW for their respective threads.
    All the best and good luck.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.