You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Self Introduction

I joined india study channel

My name is Amit Ghodke. I have completed MCA From North Maharashtra University, Jalgaon.
    I have been introduced this channel by my friend who is a bronze Member of India Study Channel and have made a lot of contribution in various sections like Forum, Articles, Ask Experts etc of India Study Channel. I hope that I will try to progress in this channel with the help of every other member of the India Study Channel.
    Amit warm welcome to this site as a new member. Surely you have joined the best educational portal and you have immense chance to earn more from this site knowledge wise and also share your own views and suggestions on some matter which bothers you. This section provides you the International platform to express your view so that inclusive response from other members are also solicited here. That way you are exposed to some creative writing and creative answers to your questions and that will pave way for a good content writer of future. Go through members posting and you will get the cue on how to approach to various sections. Meanwhile read the posting guidelines and rules under About India Study channel link and that will give you the over all picture about this site.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Hearty Welcome Mr. Amit R Ghodke to this wonderful portal. This channel is just like quid-proko i.e. you can gain much more knowledge and at the same time you can share and educate other members also by utilising all the sections of this portal. Since you have been advised by a valuable member of this portal, he may guide you more. All the best and Best of luck to you.

Amit,
    Hearty congratulations for choosing this site to work. You are now standing on a platform which is one of the best educational portal in the web world. Please go through all the guidelines and instructions to become a perfect member of this site. Go through the FAQ(Frequently Asked Questions) to get your doubts cleared. Please don't hesitate or feel shy to post your queries, doubts and problems in this section. All editors and members will guide you on the right direction and help you to perform well. All the best, Mr. Amit.

No life without Sun ¤

Amit hearty welcome in this site. Contribute in different section and earn some money with learning. You have choosen a good platform to share your knowledge.
    Honesty is the best policy.

Sign In to post your comments