You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Problems/Complaints

What is the correct Cash Credit awarded to me?

Dear ISC ME/Concerned Editor,

This is a complaint to know what is correct. Kindly refer this thread "Let us follow our forefathers for a healthy life", Response No. #594668. I have been awarded points 5 & CC Rs.3. And I received an alert stating my cash credit has been changed to 4.

Now I wish to know what is correct. Whether the CC (Rs. 3) indicated in the thread response or the CC (Rs.4) indicated in the alert message.

ISC should amend the CC in the response quoted or in the alert message as appropriate.
    Mr. Sun: Definitely you will get revised cash credit of Rs. 4/- . However, I do not agree to the aforestated responses, but that is a different issue to be discussed in that thread.
    Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

Checked the edited history of your response. It's 5 points and 3 cc. You might have got a subsequent alert on the same.
    -----------------
    Thanks & Regards
    Kalyani

Kalyani,
    I received only one alert that reads " Your cash credit changed to 4". When I click the VIEW, I am taken to the same thread where the Cash Credit allotted to me is Rs. 3. What does it mean? Clarify whether my CC is Rs. 3 or Rs.4.

No life without Sun ¤

It is 3 cc and not 4 cc. First it was allotted 4 cc for which you got the alert and subsequently, 4 cc was changed to 3 cc and seems you didn't get an alert for this change.

This is what appears in the edit history.

-----------------
    Thanks & Regards
    Kalyani

I assume that it could be an error while selecting the digit in the drop down menu. Sometimes the editors select a particular digit (here in your case say 3 in the drop down menu) but due to some movement in the cursor, the next number gets selected. The editor presses the 'save' button without knowing that the other number got selected. On re-checking, the editor comes to know about this fault. So, he / she re-edits by selecting the correct number for allotting cc or points.

I assume that this is what might have happened in your case. Actually members do get the alert when there is a change in the points / cc. But seems you didn't get an alert and hence the confusion.

Hope it's clear now.

-----------------
    Thanks & Regards
    Kalyani

Editor Kalyani,
    Why such a miserly attitude to deduct Rs. 1/- from my account. If ISC can award cash credit of Rs.10/- to incorrect answers(As I brought out in one of the contest thread) why a simple change and alteration for Rs. 1/-. Is it not funny?

No life without Sun ¤

Sorry Mr. Sun. You have lost a valuable rupee because of the drop-down error. Definitely you will manage to recoup the lost amount ASAP.
    Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.