You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: IndiaStudyChannel.com

How to correct existing information of postings by someone else?

I saw my school information is posted already and it has wrong information. I wanted to correct it but since it was posted by someone else, I cannot update it. How to correct it? Also, what background authentication is done of getting checked of schools and various information getting posted on site?
    [Response removed by Admin. Read forum policies.]
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Open the specific page and scroll down. You can see these words 'Did you find any wrong or incomplete information here? Please submit correct information (... and earn revenue)' in a red box.

Click on the submit button and this will open to a new page which shows that 'You are now updating information related to the school page: 'Your school name will appear in blue'

In the blank box below you can update the information with correction headings like:
    Following is the correct details / information of the ______ (write your school name):
    Correct phone # of the school - xxxxx
    Official website of the school - www. xyz.com

Likewise you can update the school information and press submit button. That's it. The update information will be reviewed by the concerned editor and will be approved in case the provided info is found to be correct.

-----------------
    Thanks & Regards
    Kalyani

Regarding authentication of the information posted, it's not an easy task. It would be easier for the editors concerned to check the authentication of the provided info, in case the correct official website of the school is provided.
    -----------------
    Thanks & Regards
    Kalyani

Agreed. Thanks for updating me. Much appreciated.
    Avi
    Life Is Beautiful

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.