You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

    Mistakes in fathers name.

    Dear sir, my name is Rohit Pandey I had mistakes in my father's name in School and college certificates. My fathers name in my school certificate are Vijay bahadur Pandey and my graduation cerificate it is Bijay Pandey.i want to know that it might be cause any problem in getting a good job or is any way to correct these mistakes.please help me. I am Calcutta University graduate is any way to correct in my father's name in my graduation fathers original name is Vijay bahadur Pandey.
  • #594865
    Mr. Rohit Pandey: I would advise you to go through the old questions in 'Ask Experts' section carefully. More than one hundred similar questions have been answered there. Or you may search in the search-box: "Mistake in father's name". I myself have answered more than thirty similar questions.
    Non-violence is the greatest Dharma; So too is all righteous violence.

  • #594881
    I can help you or there are Expert member's who are intrigued to help you sort out your issue. Please, go ahead to Ask Expert section and rest assured you question will be answered.
    Hackers never learns but always wins!

  • #594891
    Mr. Rohit you can easily change your father's name in mark sheets. You have just to know the correct procedure to apply. There are many questions in ask expert where you can find the correct procedure to apply. One type of such a question has been asked some days ago. Please visit this thread for further information. I hope you will find correct procedure to change father's name in mark sheet.
    Honesty is the best policy.

  • Sign In to post your comments