You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

I make cooking sound like drudgery?

For me it is. I have to finish cooking every morning before I leave for work at the construction site.
    The last few days have been superb with friends sending something or the other to eat. Our Builder has also given us holiday but only on Sunday. So, honestly, I have been LAZING. It is my much-deserved leave LOL, don't you think?

Remember, I'm only 23 years old. I don't have more than four pairs of clothes if you exclude two night gowns. I don't go to discos, parlors and hangout. Therefore, a rest like this is truly something I can appreciate. I kow my fate is much better.

Last but not least, I'm just completing my share of suffering while God is on his way to me.
    We should not we shy when accepting the role of even those work which are normally destined to females. Cooking is necessarily a female job and they are master over it. But nothing wrong to try on our own please to others in home. Some times life takes us to such a situation, we are bound to learn what is not required. By the way dreaming to live like others is but natural but again one has to accept the reality in life and move on. Never make complaints on life. If bad times are going on means , surely you are on the threshold of good times. Life is the circle. One wont be suffering for long time. Slowly and steadily we get accustomed to the challenges in life and if the miseries are lined up, never mind, they are doing you a great favor to understand the life in close quarters.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

I like cookies but I don't know how to make. I even can't burn gas chulha. I am not interest in cooking food but very interested eating different types of food. My wife prepare cooking of two type sweet cookies of coconut and cookies of ajwine.
    Honesty is the best policy.

The satire you have depicted is hard work and simple living but the presentation is lovely. I admire it.

Just to give you solace, when I got my first job at the age of 24 years I was posted in a remote place in Assam and I had almost similar situation of hard work and simple living there. You have rekindled my past memories.

Anyway the narration by you is nothing unusual as most of us encounter similar faith during the initial phase of our career. It is persistence and patience which pays in long run. Fate is nothing but outcome of all these processes.

We were all alone there when we were struggling in the beginning of our careeres but you are in a digital age at least sharing your situation with others on a platform like ISC and getting the valuable feedback from the members.

So wake up and cheer up to go to your next cooking session before you rush up to your job.

Best of luck.

Knowledge is power.

• Sign In to post your comments