You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: IndiaStudyChannel.com

School posting in pending status for incorrect information.

Dear Editors, my school posting is in pending status for incorrect phone number. The phone number which I published over there is correct number of school. You might have seen the phone number trust/Sanstha itself which is flashing in their site. In order to find my school contact you will have search my school as per city and in contact column phone number is present. I don't want to update info since it is mentioned " If you resubmit without making the necessary corrections, your submission may be permanently rejected."
    Let me know if you need more information. I can personally message to editor if need more clarification.
    Normally when we submit any information in this site, it must be authentic and reliable. Editors might have kept your status as pending for correct information. Once again try to publish right information.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Avi, please wait for a response from the section editors.
    Knowledge is knowing tomato is a fruit; Wisdom is not putting it in fruit salad - Miles Kington.

Can you post the link where the information whether the phone number is correct or not could be verified?
    Live life Kingsize!

Hi Joyshree,

Sent you link in ISC message. Please validate.

Avi
    Life Is Beautiful

Done the needful. I am now locking this thread.
    Live life Kingsize!

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.