You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Payments

Non receipt of payment

I have raised an invoice for Rs.300/1 vide inv No:Invoice No. / Ref No: ISC-10928. So far I have not received payment. Please look into it.
    Dr. Rao,
    You are raising an invoice to your Rs. 300/- after six long years. Now you have overburdened the ISC WM (pay) to dig the bottom and search your invoice details. It would consume time. You need to wait patiently. Are you sure you haven't filled up the invoice in the year 2010 and received the payment then? Please give some time to ISC to trace your lost payment.

Also, there are chances to lose your Rs. 300/- as you failed to claim it within a period of one year. Let us hear from ISC WM(Pay)

@ Mr. Rao, Kindly remove the attachement from your thread as it reveals your personal details and considered insecure.

No life without Sun

Thank you Mr. Sun. I tried to remove the attachment. But it is getting open. Please advise
    drrao
    always confident

Mr. Rao,
    I don't see any attachment in your thread now. You are safe with your secret Pin and bank details.

No life without Sun

Hello Srinivasa Rao,

When you sent the invoice, your profile was showing Negative balance. Now your balance became positive, so the amount is transferred to your account.

Mr. Rao,
    Congratulations. You have got your payment of 2010 now after six long years. ISC is the great sea that we can see its transparency.

No life without Sun

This once again proved at ISC the payments can be had even at belated dates and our accounting process is having total transparency and there is no question of any doubts or problems. Congrats for getting payment.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Thank you all. I have received my first payment from ISC.
    drrao
    always confident

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.