You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Do you know that cleaned rice water when applied can bring glow on your face ?

We all are habituated to eat rice and many of us would be interested to cook rice through cooker or rice cooker. Seldom people cook rice directly as they do not know the right process. But cooking rice directly as many advantages. Firstly when we clean the rice with water for at least three time, transfer the rice water to a utensil. After putting the rice with the fresh water added and kept on the stove, wait for at least 12 minutes to get it cooked with some residue of upper layer present. And now distill the water which we call it Kanji or starch and that can be either taken with salt or sugar and use for the cotton clothes to get great still look.
    It is true that cleaned rice water when applied can bring glow on the face. It is like a natural herbal as we all eat rice mostly on regular basis so if anyone want to glow his or her face then he or she can adopt this trick. Rice took a very less time to prepared the rice water can be get easily. The rice when boiled, it is like purely cleaned and having no anti toxic agent inside it that's why it works like natural herbal.

I never heard this new trick or magic to brighten our face. I have seen people applying curd on their face to get a glow in their face. I have seen people applying lemon juice on their face. I have seen people applying channa powder or green gram powder on their face. Never heard of rice water on the face. However, I have seen ladies using the Kanji during bath to clean their hair. So, it is an effective hair cleaner than a face refreshner.
    No life without Sun ¤

I see no connection between the title and the actual post. The title mentions a trick to bring a glow to the face. The text mentions techniques of cooking and benefits of kanji. Where in all this is the trick for facial glow? Can you please explain.
    Underestimate me...that'll be fun!

I have already mentioned that "Firstly when we clean the rice with water for at least three time, transfer the rice water to a utensil." make use of this water to wash the face as the cleanser..
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Mohan,
    You never said about the three time water used to clean the rice. You talked about the freshwater added to the rice after cleaning it thrice, and the kanji that is filtered and used. Now You are changing the track of the trick.

No life without Sun ¤

What I said that Kanji or starch can be taken in with salt or sugar or even use for cotton cloths to get stiffness.
    K Mohan

Please read what you posted. There is nothing in the text about washing the face. You have only discussed how people cook rice. How to boil rice. How to make kanji. I am sorry your post does not have anything to do with the title. It is misleading.

It is surprising that you think people do not wash rice before cooking. Everyone I know does wash rice before cooking. Washing grains before cooking is a common practice.

Underestimate me...that'll be fun!

Mohan,
    You made mockery of the thread. Your thread title is about bringing glow to the face, Your thread summary says adding sugar or salt with the Kanji, and to starch the cotton clothes.
    An imperfect poor thread from a senior member of ISC. I request you to read through your thread twice or thrice prior to pressing submit button. I mean, you should wash your thread thrice before posting, like we wash the rice thrice before cooking.

No life without Sun ¤

Our members must be awarded noble prize to find faults but never agree when the facts are mentioned very much in the content. I am leaving them to understand to their conscience.
    K Mohan

Mr Mohan, it would have been nice if you spared some time to go through your thread once again and check whether the points raised by members hold any valid ground. Instead you have tried to justify your position and has ridiculed the members who took time to read and respond to your thread. This thread, I would say, is just an example. I am locking the same now.
    Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance- George Bernard Shaw.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.