You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Wizard and Super Contributor awards for the month of Feb '17- Winners!

Now it is the time to announce the Winners of the Wizard and Super Contributor awards which are given to members who contribute well in such a way as to maintain the quality in a particular section during a month. And the winners for the month of February '17 are-

Article section-
    Kalyani

Forum-
    Jagdish Patro

Job section-
    Phagu Mahato

Ask Expert section-
    Avi

No one could qualify for the Super Contributor awards for the month.

The Wizard award winners will get a cash reward of Rs 250/- each.

Friends, please join me in congratulating the winners.
    Hearty congrats to all the wizards of ISC Kalyani, Jagdish Patro, PhaguMahato and Avi. Well done Members, Keep up your good contributions to ISC.
    No life without Sun ¤

My hearty congrats to wizard winners for the month of Feb 2017 namely Article section-Kalyani , Forum-Jagish Patro, Jobsection-Phagu Mahato and Ask Expert section-Avi. All of them truly deserve for their progress.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

my hearty congratulation to wizard winners for the month of February 2017.
    Honesty is the best policy.

I extend my heartiest congratulation to the winners of Wizard of the month and Super contributor.

All the success.

Be the Hero of the zero hour!

My hearty congratulation to the all the Wizards Winners of ISC - Ms. Kalyani, Mr. Jagdish Patro, Mr. Phagu Mahato and Mr. Avi. Hope we can expect much more valuable contributions from the stalwarts.

Congratulations to Kalyani, Jagdish Patro, Phagu Mahato and Avi for their award winning contributions during the month of Feb'17.

I am personally enriched with the contents you have posted in the different sections of ISC and hope you keep up the tempo in the future also.

The awards and accolades in ISC create a healthy academic atmosphere and members are motivated for a competition aimed for mutual growth and benefit.

Let us all make ISC a platform for learning from each other and growing to our full potential.

Once again congrats and keep it up.

Knowledge is power.

My hearty congratulations to all the wizards of ISC Kalyani, Jagdish Patro, PhaguMahato and Avi

Congratulations to winners of Wizard award for the month of Feb '17- Kalyani, Jagdish Patro, PhaguMahato and Avi.

Congratulations to winners of Wizard award for the month of Feb'17, Ms. Kalyani, Mr. Jagadish Patro, Mr.Phagu Mahato and Mr.Avi
    drrao
    always confident

Thanks Saji Sir for announce the winners of Wizard and Super Contributor awards for the month of Feb '17 and congratulation to all winners.
    Phagu
    Success occurs when opportunity and preparation meet.

My hearty congratulation to all the winners of ISC for the month of Feb 2017 who have made it with their dedicated work.

Thanks you Editors and Team. Glad to know my contribution got noticed. Congrats to Kalyani, Jagdish and Phagu for their success as well.
    Avi
    Life Is Beautiful

Congratulations to the winner Kalyani, Jagdish Patro, Phagu Mahato and Avi for their respective section. All the best and good luck to you all.

My heartiest congratulations to Kalyani, Jagdish Patro, PhaguMahato and Avi for winning the Wizard and Super Contributor awards for the month of Feburary.
    live happily in every situation of life

Congratulations to Ms. Kalyani, Mr. Jagdish Patro, Mr. Phagu Mahato and Mr. Avi for their grand achievement and consequent winning the prestigious award of ISC.
    Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

The cc and points to the winners have been duly credited.
    Knowledge is knowing tomato is a fruit; Wisdom is not putting it in fruit salad - Miles Kington.

Congratulations to Kalyani, Avi and Phagu on winning the Wizard awards for the month of February.
    My sincere thanks to everyone for their wishes and glad to be the winner of the Forum super contributor award for the month.

Regards,
    Jagdish

Congratulations to Kalyani, Jagdish Patro, Phagu Mahato and Avi for their award winning contributions during the month of Feb'17.
    Knowledge is power.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.