You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Problems/Complaints

Duplicate question with typos err in Ask Expert section.

With reference to the Ask Expert correction Forum Thread, there is a duplicate questions for the same. I could have responded if the wasn't locked.

1. This question has been posted in wrong category under: Ask Expert/Layers/Indian Law. (Posted on 6 April 2017/11:44) During a chest pain what should we do?

I have posted my answer in the question.

2. The second question is "During a chest pain what should we do? Duplicate Question
    Posted on: (Posted on 6 April 2017/11:44)

The most vague and confusing thing is hard to notice which one is duplicate since both the questions appears to be submitted by the author and approved by the concern section Editor at the same date and exact time.

Please review the errors. There might a Glitch in the server.
    Thanks for reporting the issue. The needful has been done.

Since the topic is appropriate for Ask Expert section, one of the forum thread has been shifted to the same and the other one has been deleted.

If you would like to post an AE answer, please go ahead by posting an appropriate and related response to this question here What should be done during sudden chest pain?

Thanks & Regards,
    Akanksha P.V
    Lead Editor(Ask Expert)

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.