You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Opinion about the people in the Kashmir who support Pakistan (some people may be less amount)

I am wondering while seeing the intense love of some people in Kashmir to Pakistan while they are still living in India. I have seen some news that some people in Kashmir wear Pakistan Cricket jersey while conducting local cricket match and sing Pak national anthem can anyone here please help me to judge these things and not only this incident the big issues going on in Kashmir with the support of Pak financial help.
    Yes I do receive images and videos of Kashmir youth praising Pakistan, singing their songs and also raising pro Pakistan slogan. As long as they live in India, they are bound to be Indian citizens and support our cause. By the way Kashmir is the integral part of India and if the youth are divided on this issue because some leaders in that valley are raising this bogey now and then and they are inducing the youths for stone pelting even against our own army. The other day when our PM Narender Modi inaugurated the 9 km tunnel he called upon the Kashmir youth that they have to choose between Tourism and terrorism. The matter is clear.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

It is very disturbing to see Indians wearing Pakistani cricket jersey and singing Pakistan national anthem. Actually it should not be tolerated. They are living in India, drinking Indian water and eating Indian food. If they want to be Pakistanis let them go and settle there. This is happening some times in other places also. As we are very tolerant they are doing as they like. Government has to take it seriously so that it will not get repeated.

Sign In to post your comments