You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Jokes of the day to enjoy

One day three persons went inside the forest and lost their way. The puzzled themselves in the middle but suddenly a lion cam there. The three were frightened themselves very much by seeing the Lion but the lion went silently crossing them without hurting them. Why?
    Because the three were lions club members.
    ********************************************************************************************
    One man told another that the Love is started only from the country China.
    Another asked how?
    First Man replied that since it has no guaranty or warranty.
    ********************************************************************************************
    Mother:(from inside to her husband)Why our son is crying, go and buy whatever he wants.Donot make him to cry,please
    Father: Hey, he is asking other mother!
    ***************************************************************************************************
    Friend one: Why your parents object your marriage as you told that yours is an arranged one?
    Friend two:Yes, but this is arranged on by ourselves,that is by me and my lover.
    ********************************************************************************
    All the four jokes are hilarious and the last one really fantastic.

A patient went to a doctor for treatment and the doctor has prescribed him with a antibiotic medicine to be taken at 9 am.

Next day the doctor asked whether he has taken the tablet in time. But patient said that he has taken the tablet at 6 am itself as he wants to do surgical strike on bacteria inside the body.

K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

I have set of my jokes too:
    1. What is the difference between a poorly dressed man on a tricycle and a well dressed man on a bicycle? Attire!
    2. What time did a man go to his dentist? Tooth-hurty!
    3. Dad: You know what, I can't be buried in this graveyard!
    Son: Why?
    Dad: Because I'm not dead yet!

4. What did officer molecule say to the suspect molecule? I've got my ion you.

5. What do you call a deer with no eyes? No idea ( This one's the best).

The stronger a light shines the darker are the shadows around it.

A set of jokes for Fun. Not to hurt anybody. I pray for excuse if any body is not liking. These are not crated by me. i heard and putting here.

1. An employee asked his boss. Sir, you are like a tiger in the office. How are you in the
    house.
    The boss replied. I am like a tiger in the house also. But Godless Durga sits on me in the
    house.
    2. The writing on the wall hanging in a house

I AM THE BOSS OF THIS HOUSE
    My wife told me

3. The boss called all his employees. Asked the to get into two rows,
    Row 1 : Husbands who will get controlled by their wives.
    Row 2 : Husbands who control their wives.
    Two rows formed. All except one gentleman were in Row 1. The boss congratulated the
    person in Row 2 and asked him the secret behind his success. The reply by the person:
    I don't know Sir, My wife asked me not to stand in Row 1.

drrao
    always confident

Sign In to post your comments