You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

TOW contest for the week 26th Mar-1st Apr '17 on the topic -Warrior -Winners!

Someone truly said – "A warrior does not give up what he loves, he finds the love in what he does". It is really happy to see such a beaming response in the recent TOW topic Warrior. It is time to announce the winners of the TOW contest.

And the winner is -
    Neelam Joshi for her thread - A warrior who wins the battle is the one whose biggest weapon is patience

It is decided to award Special prize each to:

1. Venkiteswaran for his thread - My friend warrior who never fought with others
    2.Joyshree for her thread - Encourage them to be warriors not followers
    3. Partha Kansabanik for his thread - Forgotten hero: The great warrior Raja Suhal Dev Pasi

Cash credits may be given to all the other entries based on the quality. Members, please join me to greet the winners.
    Congratulations to Ms. Neelam Joshi for winning TOW competition for the week 26th March 2017 to 1st April 2017.

I extend my congratulations to Mr. Venkateswaran, Ms. Joyshree and Mr. Partha Kansabanil for getting special prizes.

drrao
    always confident

Congratulations to Ms. Neelam Joshi for winning the first prize of the last TOW competition. Apreciations to Mr. Venkiteswaran and Ms. Joyshree for winning the special prize. Thanks to Ms. Pranita for selecting my boring, historical thread for the special prize.
    Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

Congratulations to Neelam Joshi, Venkiteswaran and Partha for wining the TOW award. My best wishes and good luck to them.

My hearty congratulations to the TOW winner Neelam Joshi and also to special prize winners Venkiteswaran, Joyshree and Partha Kansabanik.

My best wishes and hearty congratulations to the this time TOW winner Neelam Joshi and also to special prize winners Venkiteswaran, Joyshree and Partha Kansabanik.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

My hearty congratulation to the winner of TOW Ms. Neelam Joshi. I also congratulate Mr. Venkiteswaran, Ms. Joyshree and Mr. Partha Kansabanik for special prizes.
    Honesty is the best policy.

Hearty congratulations to Neelam Joshi, the winner and Venkiteswaran sir, Joyshree and Partha, the special prize winners in the topic based TOW contest for the week 26th Mar to 01st Apr '17!

The cash rewards and points have been duly credited to the winners.

Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance- George Bernard Shaw.

Congratulations Venkt Sir, Partha Sir and Neelam for winning the contest. Thank you Miss Pranita for bringing such an unusual topic for the TOW contest. It was a pleasure contributing in it and even more happiness for winning it. Cheers to ISC.
    Live life Kingsize!

My heartiest congratulations to Neelam Joshi, Venkiteswaran and Partha for winning the contest.
    live happily in every situation of life

Hearty congratulations to Ms.Neelam Joshi for winning the TOW and also my congrats to the special prize winners Mr. Venkiteswaran, Mr. Partha and Ms. Joyshree.

Congratulations to Neelam Joshi the Winner of the TOW contest on topic 'Warrior'. Also my greetings to Venkiteswaran sir, Partha and Joyshree on winning the Special Prize for their unique entries. Good going. Keep it up.
    Regards,
    Jagdish

All those who have put their heart and soul to make this topic interesting and give us wings to think on the same .
    They also are the warrior .
    Warrior is nothing but the personality who has resolution to do something better and in different way so that other can just think of the same and will never try to achieve the level.

Congrats to all the winners and participants.
    I am also really thankfull to the Editor for awarding cash credits for other entries.

Be the Hero of the zero hour!

Hearty congratulations to TOW contest winners

Congratulations to Neelam Joshi for winner the Thread of the Week award. I also congratulate all the special prize winners of this contest. There were many interesting threads came up under this topic.
    Regards
    Rizwan

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.