You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

If you want more creative thought to emanate. Take short nap and try.

Most of us want to be creative and one step ahead above others. But not everyone is successful in this endeavor. Moreover due to sleep syndrome of us are not able to think wisely and rightly and thus when ever possible have a short nap which will not only freshen up your body, you will clear with mind and new thoughts would certainly emanate. Famed persons on this earth has followed this principal and even I have followed this even today. Mind it short nap should not be a long sleep which will altogether hinder your progress.
    Generally when your mind is fresh you will get good ideas. After sleep in the night if you get up early morning like 4 AM or 5 AM, your mind will be fresh and can think fast and also absorb fast. That is why in earlier days people used to say early to bed and early to get up.

After my Ph. D., I joined in a Job. The first day of my career, my boss called me given me a problem. He told that I have to give him the answer by next day morning. I slept in the night thinking about it. Around 4 AM I got up and sat for 10 minutes quite. I got the answer for the question and I presented to my boss in the first hour. He appreciated me and I had a very good career with him. This is my experience.

When you are stressed about some idea, forget about that and take a book and start reading. Your inner mind will be thinking about the problem. After some time you will get the answer.

So after a nap also your mind will be fresh and you may get good ideas. I will try this.

drrao
    always confident

In current working scenario getting a quick nap is just impossible. We working people only get to sleep in the night. There is no such question arises in front of us while working. However, it is really helpful to have little quick nap but I am not used to it.

Jeets even during sleeping hours some are meddling with cell phones and watching tv and loosing the time catered for the good sleep.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

I'm inclined to agree with the author. It is rightly said that when we take a short nap for even 10 minutes or say half an hour, the stress are put back and our inner pristine idea or thinking gets refreshed.

In fact, we usually find oursefl too busy that we dont' get such kinda time.

Be the Hero of the zero hour!

Yes I agree with the author Mr. K Mohan. It is always necessary to take a short nap. It will make us fresh and new and creative ideas emanate in our mind. I always try to take short break since i work almost 4-5 hours daily in front of computer.
    Honesty is the best policy.

#595382 Mohan ji, I think you are talking about short and quick nap and not that sleeping hour in the night. A short nap only is done during day time, the night sleep is what everyone get time to sleep that should not be called a short nap.

I agree with Mohan sir that short naps do help our creative side. If we are trying to find a solution to any difficult problem or trying to write a creative piece of writing in doesn't strike to our mind at the very moment we should not try to force ourselves to do that at the same time, rather we should take a short nap or little rest it will definitely help us to get the answers of all our unsolved problems.
    "It is hardest thing in the world to be good thinker without being a good self examiner"

• Sign In to post your comments