You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

RK Nagar elections postponed. Whom to blame ? Why EC failed to gauge overtures of contestants ?

Previously we used to hear that EC has postponed the elections due to violence on the polling day and re polls have been ordered. But it is for the first time the RK Nagar elections in Chennai has been postponed because EC was convinced that vote for cash has played filthy politics there and actions are going to be taken. How come EC has taken this by election so easy when the ruling AIADMK become unruly two groups and others are also in fray. For the ruling AIADMK EPS group this win is necessary and for OPS too they want to prove that they are real legacy to Amma. But the whole poll process has been vitiated and now the polls are postponed. Who is responsible ?
    Though I have reserved my comments in any of the online regional portals I thought I can say that in ISC. I will not blame any one but felt as blessing in disguise.

For the post two to three months, no films had hit as people felt and also said that TN politics has many twists and turns every minute and hence people are very busy with media and channels to watch the flash, breaking news.

To be frank, after JJs demise I have not seen any other programmes except politics and browse through all the news channels of regional and immediately switched to national English channels to know their covering and thoughts.

Nice to be in ISC and feel the difference.

Just for one party indulging in bribing the voters, how can EC postpone the election instead of taking serious action against the candidate himself ?
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Sign In to post your comments