You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Article Contest Winner on Topic - Medicinal Values (2017)

It was really a tough job to find the winners for the Medicinal Values Contest. All the participants
    contributed very well. However we found four candidates who really made the topic with great interesting facts. Winners will get a cash reward of Rs 250/- each.

Winners of Medicinal Values Contest :
    1.Reena Upadhya for her write-up - Medicinal Values of Nutmeg and Mace: two spices from a single tropical fruit
    2.Juana for her write-up - Medicinal value of Yoghurt
    3.Lonika Ghosh for her write-up - Medicinal Values of Mint Leaves
    4.Soundharya for her write-up - Top 10 medicinal values and health benefits of black pepper

There is a special consolation prize of Rs.75 for Jagdish Patro for his unique write-up - Amazing health benefits and medicinal values of Fenugreek (Methi) seeds and leaves

Friends, join us for congratulating the winners!
    Congratulations to the winner of the topic "Medicinal value" Reena, Juana, Lonika Saundharya and special winner Jagdish Patro. Wish them all the best and good luck, hope you get many more such awards in your way.

A big congrats to the winners of the article contest on Medicinal Values: Ms.Reena, Ms.Juana, Ms.Lonika Ghosh, Ms.Soundharya and Mr. Jagdish Patro for special prize. Here we can identify the unique fact that all the winners are female except the consolation prize winner. That means women are better known for identifying the items of having more medicinal value. All the very best to other members.

Congratulations to all the winners, including me. I appreciate the reward as it definitely helps to put in more hard work and do all the necessary research for writing unique articles. Thank you once again.

Congratulations to the winners of the Article contest on Medicinal values. My appreciation to all the participants in the contest as this helped us a lot to know about the importance of the regular items we use in our food and other domestic purposes which indirectly help us in improving our health. Thank you ISc for rewarding me with a Special Prize for my article.
    Regards,
    Jagdish

Congratulations to Ms. Reena Upadhya, Ms. Juana, Ms. Ghosh, Ms. Soundharya and Mr. Patro for their extremely informative, useful and award-winning articles. Not only these articles, I have learnt a lot from various other articles on medicinal values of vegetables, spices and sea-foods.
    Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

My hearty congrats to Winners of Medicinal Values Contest and especially Reena Upadhya for her write-up - Medicinal Values of Nutmeg and Mace: two spices from a single tropical fruit which was a nice information to the core and deserved recognition, Juana for her write-up - Medicinal value of Yoghurt, which was unique and useful, Lonika Ghosh for her write-up - Medicinal Values of Mint Leaves, which was again a wonderful contribution and Soundharya for her write-up - Top 10 medicinal values and health benefits of black pepper which I enjoyed the most. And a word of appreciation to special consolation prize winner Jagdish Patro for his unique write-up - Amazing health benefits and medicinal values of Fenugreek (Methi) seeds and leaves
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Hearty congratulations to Reena, Juana, Lonika and Soundharya for being adjudged as the winners in the article contest on the topic 'medicinal values' and also to Jagdish Patro for winning the special award! It was a tough competition and you all have put in the best to make it to the top. I would like to register here my word of appreciation for all those who participated in the contest!

The cash rewards and points for the winners have been credited into their accounts.

Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance- George Bernard Shaw.

My hearty congratulation to the winner of the winner of article contest medicinal value, Ms. Reena Upadhya, Ms. Juana, Ms. Ghosh, Ms. Soundharya and Mr. Patro. You really deserve to win this competition.
    Honesty is the best policy.

Heartiest congratulations to the winners of medicinal value contest Reena-Juana-Lonika-Soundharya, and the consolation prize winner Jagdish. Well-done ladies and gentleman.
    No life without Sun ¤

My heartiest Congratulations to the winner Reena, Juana, Lonika Saundharya and special winner Jagdish Patro.
    live happily in every situation of life

I convey my heartfelt congratulations to the members on being awarded the winner of the topic- Medicinal values.
    Be the Hero of the zero hour!

It is always nice to find oneself featured among the contest winners. I get a sense of achievement at my work and effort being appreciated. It also motivates me to deliver more and better content. Thank you for this honour.

Congratulations to my fellow winners.

I want to add that this was quite an interesting contest. I improved my knowledge while researching on topics to write.

Underestimate me...that'll be fun!

My best wishes and congratulations for all the winners of the contest and want to thank them a lot because of writing up on such unique topic.

My hearty congratulations to all the winners and the consolation prize winner of the Medicinal values article contest. The topic of the contest was interesting and there were some fruitful articles which have come up from the members.
    Regards
    Rizwan

My congratulations to all the winners.
    drrao
    always confident

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.