You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Cash credit is not credited.

Out of 22 rupees only 19 rupees is credited for my job posts, 3 rupees is not credited, please look after it.
    Kindly provide the link of the job post where cc is not credited.

Sir actually I got credited for every job posts which is rupees 22 on 10th April 2017, but when I calculated my total earning it was previous 243 rupees and after calculating it should show 265 but it is showing 262, so 3 rupees is missing.
    live happily in every situation of life

Check whether any of your approved job post disapproved later.

The reason for rejection of approved job post may happen for various reasons we remember it was mentioned in detail by us in one of your thread on even subject some time back.

No, sir I have checked fully and then I have discussed my problem, as you said I know these things as you already taught me in the past. Please sir see to it.

One of your job post was disapproved because it found as a duplicate post in later stage.

http://www.indiastudychannel.com/jobs/413164-Kerala-State-Biodiversity-Board-is-looking-for-Data-Entry-Operator-posts-in.aspx

Check whether this may be the reason for reduction of Rs.3/- out of your total cash credits.

I don't know, as you are saying I respect it humbly, but I am not sure.

Sign In to post your comments