You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Testimonials

After long last, a coveted century!

When a new batsman takes guard, he never thinks about scoring a century. His first target is to survive the first 15 minutes. Thereafter he plans to score 10 runs, then 25 runs, and so on. The more he spends time in wicket, the more his hand-eye corordination improves. When he crosses 80, he starts thinking about scoring a century.

Similarly when I started my inning in ISC, I never had any specific target. I joined this platform to write short Forum posts and to write some 'Ask Expert' answers. With the passage of time, I started writing one or two articles.

In February, 2017 I suddenly discovered that I had written around 80 articles. Then Ms. Vandana pointed out to me (in a different context) to try to write 100 articles. Her simple comment forced me to try to write 100 articles. I also got some guidance and full inspiration from Ms. Juana, another prolific writer, in this regard.

On 31st March, 2017, I completed this coveted century. I thank Ms. Vandana and Ms. Juana, for inspiring me in this regard. I also thank the unknown Editor/Editors, who, by regularly deleting my Forum posts, forced me to concentrate more on Articles section.
    Congratulations Partha! Hundred articles is not an easy achievement and your innings is indeed commendable! keep up the good work!
    "To be proud of knowledge is to be blind with light" - Benjamin Franklin

Partha, my well wishes to you, hope you can score many more such centuries. Your writing style is unique, the way you bring out to point some issue. Where writing one article itself tough for someone like me, seeing 100 article is like a mountain for me. Indeed, it is your hard work and passion to write, which took you to such height.

All the best and good luck to you.

Well done Partha. A Hundred articles within such a short span is indeed a commendable feat. It is a show of your commitment and willpower.

Thank you for acknowledging me, in your post. It is very kind of you. But let me tell you it is all your work, and I would not like/want to share/take any credit for it. Look forward to your next hundred. Good luck

Underestimate me...that'll be fun!

Partha, congrats.You deserve kudos.
    You have hit the right path now. By any comparison, article section will be more valuable to you in terms return when you are in ISC and probably after that also. Many members are not properly aware of that and many of those who know this do not work with commitment and focus also. You have put in conviction, consistency , commitment blended with hard work. So you succeeded.
    Best Wishes much more achievements.

Mr. Venkiteswaran: I accept your praise with all humility, but beg to differ on the issue of 'return'. I firmly believe that my Articles are less read than my Forum posts. Writing a small, crisp Forum post and having violent discussion on it have a different charm. Article-writing gives a different satisfaction.
    Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

I could gather from your profile that you have joined on 23rd Sept 2015 and till today you have submitted 101 approved articles which is a great progress according to me. All your articles are trustworthy, good learning experience and above all great information provider. Within short period you could achieve the distinction of being the top 15 members of this great site. Further you are also great in responding to resources of other members. And who can deny your active participation in the forum with 5167 responses so far and raised 814 useful threads. My best wishes for your century in article section.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Mr. Partha congratulations for your achievement. It is really a great achievement to have 100 approved articles. You deserve it. You are an active member of not only forum section but Ask expert section also.
    Now I am waiting for similar thread by you for your double century. Accept my hearty congratulations again.

Honesty is the best policy.

Honesty is the best policy.

Mr. Partha congratulations for your good work. I really appreciate your talent in finishing more than 100 articles in a short time and it is commendable. you are very active on the site. I don't know how you are managing your time.You are also active in forums as well as Ask Expert Section also. I hope you will continue to do the good work. My best wishes to you.
    drrao
    always confident

Thanks to all Editors and Members for their good wishes. I hope to score double century more quickly because the eyes are now set and hand-eye coordination is mcuh better.
    Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

Nice to hear of your century Partha. Hope to see a double ton from you very soon.
    Patience and perseverance pays

• Sign In to post your comments