- Category: Miscellaneous
- #595520Srijita Dey on visiting your profile I could see cash credited against 4 resources of your contributions and a cash credit of 135 has been awarded and totally you have earned 138 so far. So there is no issue.
'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
Even this challenging situation would ease
- #595529There is really some issue. she has received 135 points for resource submission but her total earning is shown only 80 Rs. Let see these attachment. There is really some issue. Please do needful.
Ms. Srijita dey, please provide URLs when you post this types of complaint.
Honesty is the best policy.
- #595530Srijita, can you please provide the URLs and make your query a bit more clear? We would be happy to help!
Knowledge is knowing tomato is a fruit; Wisdom is not putting it in fruit salad - Miles Kington.
- #595538Go to your dashboard and click on these 'Recalculate my points' and 'Recalculate my earnings'.
On clicking 'recalculate my earnings', it should show Rs.138/-, if not i.e if the issue persists, report the matter here in this thread.
Thanks & Regards
- #595543As Kalyani madam said, you need to always recalculate the points and cc. If you have earned in in ISC sooner or later it will be credited in your account. Sometimes it may take a little time as the cash that you have earned might be a part of a contest. So when the other winners are credited then your entry for that contest is also credited. But it never takes very long time. So don't worry and keep contributing.
By the way, I read the article about an emotional letter from a mother, very heartwarming. Keep up the good work.
Live life Kingsize!
- #595610Ohh thanks to all of you for your valuable comments. Means a lot actually!