You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Problems/Complaints

Has any one recieved Payments in the month of April?

Dear Sir,

I have uploaded the invoice on 2nd April 2017 @ 11:23:14. As per the "How to recieve payments from us?" page, we are required to download the invoice, fill in the invoice no, payment pin, core banking account no etc and upload the inovice. The payments will be paid within 10 days. A clear rejection is better than a fake promise. You gave a word that payments are transferred in that stipulated days. You are not sticking to it.

Today is 13 April. Just calculate how long have been I was expecting to recieve the payments. I have no idea why they are not sending payments to us.
    Yes In my case I had uploaded the invoice on 2nd April and received the payment on 4th April in to my accounts. Just wait for Webmaster to respond to your case.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Sir Mohan, our Webmaster says, I have uploaded the blank invoice. I dowloaded the uploaded invoice to check and confirm but found no errors. No idea why they are holding the payments without any valid reasons.
    Be the Hero of the zero hour!

John please follow what Webmaster as advised. Once again Copy the invoice, fill in all particular as requested, mention your bank account with IFSC code number and upload it. Surely the amount would be credited.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Mr. John, have you checked the fields of the invoice? Have you filled up with your name, email id, your pin, the cash amount you were supposed to be paid and all your banking details. When you have downloaded the invoice, please check it. Remember you cannot keep any pertinent field empty. Please scrutinize your invoice very carefully. If nothing wrong then either there is a technical glitch or maybe payment is successful by now, but you haven't received any update from the bank. You need to see the details of your invoice. If there is a message by Timmy Sir, that payment is successful, then you have already received it.
    Live life Kingsize!

@Joyshree, I have the copy of the invoice that had been uploaded on 2nd April. To confirm, I have downloaded and checked twice as advised. There is no error. The name, pin, invoice no, email id, core banking account no, IFSC code, addresses, payment amount, bank name, bank address are fill in. Please, I have no idea why this happened?
    Be the Hero of the zero hour!

ISC Web Master Timmy M John will never rest without caring the ISCian payment. I have uploaded my invoice on 5th April and my payment has been credited to my bank account on 12th April 2017. Since this is the first payment to you from ISC, there could be some delay.

Sun may fail to rise one day, but WM Timmy M John will never fail to pay on the due day unless there is some problem with our invoice.

Where did you find the instruction that the payment will be made within 10 days?

No life without Sun ¤

Hello John Deo

I have received two blank word document from you. I have rechecked the word document many times after your message. Please do send it again.

Sign In to post your comments