You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Payments

Payment not received.

Respected sir, I have uploaded my invoice on 2nd April but till now I haven't been credited, I know that I will get it today or tomorrow but sir its very urgent, sir please send it fast.
    We are on the same boat. I naturally assumed that it was only me who hasn't recieved the payments yet. There might be some delay due to technical issue or may be due to some reasons.

I hope we might recieve our payments at the earliest. Old member had already recieved payments on 4th April. Don't kow what's the issue.

Be the Hero of the zero hour!

Why such messages are not attended by the admin immediately. The desperation of the members seeking clarification is understandable. The online editors should say something. And if we respond, they are punishing us with deleted message or even negative marking. And by the way every message appearing in the forum must be directed to the webmasters so that they should know what is happening in the forum and who is waiting for their urgent reply. So without giving much time to think about otherwise, the editors at least respond to this thread and pacify the author.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

The Webmasters and the Managing Editor will definitely take appropriate action. Normally the amount is received within 3 days of uploading the challan-this is my personal experience. However, I have not uploaded my challan this month. There may be some delay due to the new financial year and merger of associate banks with SBI.
    Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

Hello Babu Saroj

I have transferred your money on 12th April 2017. Next time onwards before complaining please check your Gift & Awards page.

I am so sorry Timmy sir, actually when I get any money credited on my account I get message on my phone, but this time I haven't got any message about any cash credit, so I thought that I didn't get credited by you, now after hearing from you I saw my account balance and I realize that you already credited me on 12th April. I am extremely sorry sir, I don't know how to say sorry but really sir I am very much guilty on my mistake, and I assure you that I will try, not to make such mistake in my future again.
    live happily in every situation of life

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.