You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Useful Tip: Do not keep Cell phone in the hand. It will tempt to use or talk. Keep it away.

In these days it has become necessity and importance for us to keep the cell phone in our hand where ever we go and by keeping the phone in our hand, we are always tempted to use it either to chat, browse or make some calls to others. So to get rid of over indulgence on cell phone, we must keep it away from our eye contact so that for a while we can get rid of cell phone and forget about it. That way little time can be given to other works and cell also gets the time to take rest from excess usage.
    It is not ideal to carry our mobile phone in our hand. For safety and security, It should be well secured and kept in our pocket. I have tied my cell phone with a long rope. The end of the rope is tied with the pant loop and the phone is kept inside the left pocket of my pant. When I receive a call I pick it from my pocket and answer. The length of the rope is sufficient to reach my ears.

I never hold and carry my phone in my hand. Even if I carry, it won't tempt me to use it to call someone. When there are ample facilities available in a mobile phone, why should we think of calling someone and wasting few rupees for unnecessary calls?

No life without Sun

Sun you have shared some thing interesting. Can you share the image how you do it with the cell tied to a rope ?
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Mr. Mohan,
    Not to disappoint you, I have prepared a diagram. Just have a look at it.

1. The length of the rope (A strong thread/twine) should be approx 75 cm to 1 m or more.
    2. The rope should be tied to the phone in such a way that it doesn't slip.
    3. There should be a loop at the other end of the rope which should allow the phone to pass through.
    4. The rope loop should be passed through the waist belt loop, and phone should be taken through the loop.
    5. The rope should be rounded up over the phone and then placed inside the pant pocket.

No life without Sun

Delete Attachment

Wow nice idea and there is no question of cell phone getting out of pocket while traveling.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

When I leave for work, I don't carry my cellphone with me. It is not a good practise. However, people who are addicted to surf the web from mobile are more likely to get attached with smartphone.
    Be the Hero of the zero hour!

Mr. John,
    If you don't carry your phone to your workplace, how would someone contact you or how do you contact others in an emergency situation? Will you beg someone to use their cell phone? Will you know their contact numbers?

The purpose of the cell phone which is also known as the mobile phone is to carry along and use it. Mobile phone should not be used like Landline phone. Leaving it at home and moving to your workplace is a bad practice.

No life without Sun

People like us who get frequent call, has no option but to keep the phone carrying in hand. However, when at work, even though its with me, I don't tend to spend time unnecessarily. It is good to have proper security for your device whenever you carry it out.

A very good advice, no doubt. Mobile phone is a utility item but it has become a nuisance and practically made us handicapped as we can not do anything until unless we keep it away from our hands.

One more piece of advice I want to suggest is as mobile phone has become a necessary devil which we have to keep with us every time it is better to hang a small pouch or bag in our shoulders where we can keep small notes, change, to do list and last but not the least the devil. At least this will keep our hands free.

Knowledge is power.

My sister made a bag with a cover and she hangs it around her neck. The length is kept in such a way that the bag will near her stomach. The idea is that the phone is always with her. No question of forgetting it some where. A good idea.

The idea given by Mr.Sun is very good. Everybody can implement this.

I carry my cell phone with me and keep it on my table in my chamber. I look at that only when I get ring. Otherwise I will see the phone while travelling in my car. Of course, I will not see when I was driving. I only see while I am travelling

drrao
    always confident

• Sign In to post your comments