You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Requests

Request to remove restriction on AE and article section

I Humbly request to WM's and Editors to remove restriction on Article and AE section. I have completed my graduation in BCA( Bechlor of Computer Application ) Stream from MLSU University and I have a knowledge of c and c++ programming languages. I like to contribute from the Ask expert and Article section. So kindly request to remove restriction on the specific sections and allow me to access those sections where I'm restricted.
    Himanshu I can understand your interest to contribute in Ask Experts and article section of this site. For that good command over writing caliber is required. And you are making silly mistakes. For example in this thread itself your opening sentence should have been " I humbly request the ...instead of I Humble which is incorrect. These are the small things which are minutely watched by our editorial board because our Ask Experts and Article sections are money earning spots for this site and there cannot be mistakes and grammar errors. So make yourself fully qualified in this forum and then seek removing of ban.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

I am inclined to agree with Sir Mohan. When, I initially joined ISC, I got banned twice to post my answer and contribute in Ask Expert section as well as in Resources section.

Keep contributin in forum section and other section which you have access. When you actively contribute, I'm pretty sure, the restriction will be restored.

We should also apologize for the mistakes.

Be the Hero of the zero hour!

I request to editors to give needful response related to the thread. I try to improve way of speaking and writing english by reading a english newspaper and english litreture books.

• Sign In to post your comments