You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Wishing a happy new year to all

In Bengali - It is Poila Boisak
    In Punjabi - It is Baisakhi
    In Malayalam It is Vishu
    In Tamil - It is Puthandu
    In Assamese- it is Bihu

These above mentioned states celebrate their new year during 13/14th Of April. So my best wishes to everyone for their New Year.

"Incredible India"
    It's Tamil New Year for me. Thank you so much for buddy.
    The stronger a light shines the darker are the shadows around it.

Happy new year to all my fellow ISCian. Today is the first day of the Chithirai month of new Tamil year. May this new year bring us joy and happiness today and forever.
    No life without Sun ¤

Happy New Year to all ISCian.
    Honesty is the best policy.

Happy new year to all. I wish a happy and prosperous new year to all friend who are celebrating new year beginning today. I hope and wish that this new year should bring all happiness and good health to all. Once again HAPPY NEW YEAR.
    drrao
    always confident

With modernization everyone is now celebrating New year on first January. In addition people are celebrating their cultural and traditional new year also which is falling on other days of the gregarion calender.

It shows that though we are becoming westernized day by day but still we are connected to our roots and traditions. This is remarkable as this is a thing which presents our identity to the whole world and emphasises how imperative our cultural roots are.

With all good wishes I extend a very happy year to all.

Knowledge is power.

A very happy and prosperous New Year to all ISCians who are celebrating new year today. May this new year bring wealth, health and success to them abundantly.

Greetings on Vishu, Bohag Bihu, Puthandu, Bangladeshi Poila Boishakh & Maha Vishuba Sankranti. May the new year bring joy & prosperity to all. We, the Bengalis, will celebrate our Bengali New Year (Poila Boisakh) tomorrow.
    Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

I wish my fellow Bengali friends in ISC a very happy "Naboborsho" and Punjabi friends happy "Baisakhi, Assamese friends happy "Bihu", Tamil friends a happy "Puthandu" and Malayalam friends in ISC a happy "Vishu". Thank you Mr. Jeets for bringing up this valuable point. Let us all celebrate this and make new resolutions and get up with new zeal for this new year. I hope it brings happy news for everyone at ISC.
    Live life Kingsize!

On this Hevalambi new year of Tamils across the globe I wish all the best and may all the pending wishes be granted this year. According to deeper predictions by the almanac readers, this year seems to be not good for the world. There would be so much heat. That means the summer is going to be hot in every state of the country , more than expected. There would be fire accidents across the world and many animals and lives would be lost with this natural disaster. Moreover corruption from Political leaders across the world would come to the fore and above all this year seems to be challenging for every one.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Best wishes to all Bengali and Ahomia friends on the occasion of Poila Boisakh and Bohag Bihu. May God bless all in the New Year.
    Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

Greetings to all ISC friends who are celebrating Poila Boisakh and Bohag Bihu!
    Knowledge is knowing tomato is a fruit; Wisdom is not putting it in fruit salad - Miles Kington.

I am a bit late here, but nevertheless am conveying my wishes to all to have a joyous year ahead as you celebrate the new year in your own beautiful, traditional ways.
    Keep smiling...one day life will get tired of upsetting you.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.