You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

India's Most Desirable Personality

Who according to you should be the most desirable person in India? And why do you think so? Please share your views.
    According to me the most desirable person of our country is Amitabh Bachhan. Such is the famous and caliber of this actor turned ambassador for many endorsements, the government itself roping him for many schemes and programs to highlight the same through ads. He is brand ambassador for Gujarat Tourism, he was endorsing many products and in the recent past he is seen endorsing Start Plus serial which is being shown in the afternoon. And he is coming in many ads in between , so we are habituated to see his face on daily basis through medium or the other.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

According to me the most desirable person of our country is UP Chief Minister Sri Yogi Adityanath. He is working day and night to solve/ eradicate the social problems in UP. He is dedicated to make UP a utkrist Pradesh.
    The greatest wealth in this world is mental peace and good health.

In my opinion, the most desirable personality of India is Mr. Sachin Tendulkar. He is the greatest player of India. After becoming a poplar person, he always live a simple and ideal life.
    Honesty is the best policy.

I think Arjit Singh. Because his songs are undeniably a work of beauty and none dislikes art. His songs touches even the most heartless. So I think a person of that sort is definitely India's most desirable person.
    The stronger a light shines the darker are the shadows around it.

• Sign In to post your comments