You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

TOW for the week 2nd April - 8th April’17 (Winners)

After a fun week with beautiful write ups in the forum, it is time to announce the winners of TOW for the week 2nd April to 8th April'17.

The Winner of the TOW is - Jeets for his thread - Where words fail, music speaks

And the Special prize winners are:
    1. John Deo for his thread- Tonight, this girl will not study, I know!
    2. Harshmani Uniyal for his thread- Is free and small cost rationing making poor farmers idlers?

Members, please join me to congratulate the winners.
    I expected that the brilliant thread of Mr. Jeets would get an award. It has got. It is really a very high-quality thread. I am very happy that this thread has got the 'best thread' award.

The threads of Mr. John Deo and Mr. Uniyal are also of very high quality and beautiful. Hearty congratulations to all three award-winners.

Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

Congratulations to the winners Jeets, John Deo and Harshmani Uniyal for their well composed threads.
    Please keep up your good work and contribute to make ISC truly an academic platform.

Knowledge is power.

My heartiest congratulations to Mr. Jeets for winning the TOW for the week Apr 02-08, 2017 for his wonderful thread. Also my congrats to John Deo and Harshmani Uniyal for winning the special prize for the week.

I take this oppurtunity to thank all the Members of ISCians and Editors for their support.

Also, I with immense pride and pleasure, I convey my heartiest congratulations and profound appreciation to Mr. Jeets and Harshmani for winning the Special prize.

Be the Hero of the zero hour!

My heartiest congratulations to Jeets, John Deo, Harshmani Uniyal for winning the thread of the week.
    live happily in every situation of life

My best wishes to the Winner of the TOW Jeets for his thread - Where words fail, music speaks, which was different and impressive. Also a word of appreciation to Special prize winners John Deo for his thread- Tonight, this girl will not study, I know! which was natural and real and Harshmani Uniyal for his thread- Is free and small cost rationing making poor farmers idlers? which was again impressive.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

My hearty congratulation to Jeets for winning thread of the week award. John Deo and Harshmani Uniyal, please accept my hearty congratulation for winning special prizes.
    Honesty is the best policy.

Congratulations to the TOW winners John Deo and Harshmani Uniyal. Hope to see many more such good threads from you. My best wishes and good luck to you.

Thanks Pranita, thanks admin for selecting my thread for the TOW. After long time, nice to see myself in first place.
    Thank you members those who have wished me with their motivational words.

Congratulations to the winners of TOW-Jeets, John, Deo and Harshmani Uniyal for their well composed threads.
    The greatest wealth in this world is mental peace and good health.

Congratulations to the winners of Thread of the week award, Mr.Jeets, Mr.John and Mr. Uniyal. Wish you all the best and I hope you will win more and more awards in the coming days.
    drrao
    always confident

Hearty congratulations to Jeets for winning the TOW award for the week and to John Deo and Harshmani Uniyal for winning the special prizes for the week. Well done members, Keep up your good work.
    No life without Sun

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.